Musically, Drones is pretty good. You can't discern the lyrics which helps too.

The 2nd half is such a mixed bag though. Gonna need a few more listens to rate the songs and album.

Thank god I don't have to check here every day anymore. Back to real life. See you guys in 3 years!

but but but the gigs!

This is more of a mess than T2L IMO

At least it's all pretty much contained within the rock genres Muse messed around with on The Resistance, which puts it above T2L IMO, even though I think Animals and Isolated System are much better than everything after Defector. Isolated System is pretty much my favourite thing that Muse have ever done though, so I'm a little biased.

At least it's all pretty much contained within the rock genres Muse messed around with on The Resistance, which puts it above T2L IMO, even though I think Animals and Isolated System are much better than everything after Defector. Isolated System is pretty much my favourite thing that Muse have ever done though, so I'm a little biased.

Personally I think T2L has more better songs than Drones. I'd still rank them as the same though.

So... out of 10.

Dead Inside 8

Psycho 7

Mercy 4

Reapers 9

The Handler 9

Defector 7

Revolt 1

Aftermath 6 (would be 7-8 if it wasn't for the last part..)

The Globalist 6

Drones 2

about 5,9/10. Slightly worse than T2L (though Reapers and Handler are better than any track on T2L IMO)

OoS>Abso>BHAR>Showbiz>TR>T2L>Drones.

Shame, I was hoping for it to be between BHAR and Showbiz.