Jesus some people will never be satisfied. I went in with moderate expectations, and was not disappointed.

Some of you look like you were expecting the second coming of jesus or some shit.

:LOL::LOL:

I haven't heard it yet, but im going in with similarly moderate expectations

Youve got to think theyve seen its leaked and are maybe following this thread, they must be curious at our reactions at the least.

Dead Inside 6/10 I like

Psycho 4/10 meh

Mercy 6/10 i like for the most part

Reapers 8/10 love it but cringe lyrics

The handler 10/10 love it

Defector 5/10 meh

Revolt 2/10

Aftermath 6/10 like

The Globalist 6/10 heavy part :(

Drones 2/10

All relative to my 'scores' for their earlier stuff but yeah i wont be buying nd am very disappointed

This board...

Guys come on, you cannot be serious.

What were you expecting?

The best album of planet earth up to today or what?

Its a strong album, I really dig it, didnt have any expectations except being giddy and I got mused again.

Love this feeling when I listened to the album first time. Every single time im just stunned. Without negativity or positivity. Only band that gives me the chills every time.

Rating in 1 month.

Same!

I want an album of Matt doing Gregorian choral music.

But really, I like Drones. I'd put it behind only Reapers and The Handler (that says a lot about how I feel about the rest of the album). Listening on headphones that have gigantic headroom definitely helps.

I've never been able to hear lyrics in choral music, so that's probably a good thing. In fact, this is the only song where I don't have to listen to Matt's lyrics. So that makes it way easier to listen to.

Revolt is nowhere near as bad as people are saying. Haha!

I dunno what to think about Defector... Very weird.

Oh god. I'm one of those people now.

I quote enjoyed it upon my first listen. :chuckle: Certainly preferred it over Defector which dragged on.

Really?? It's so catchy... I understand that it's very commercial and not particularly original... But I can't see anything offensive with it. Haha!

On Aftermath now. Wasn't expecting those synths...

actually it gets a lot better as it goes, but his vocals at the start were just nasty haha, so full of cheese it hurt