I haven't found the leak, but found Defector and Revolt on Youtube. :awesome:

Defector is headbangy and great, if a bit repetitive.

Revolt has genuinely interesting melodies, a weird vocal delivery and a pop-rock feel. I may have been less impressed with it if I hadn't seen the "OMG worst song eva" stuff on the thread. :LOL:

I'm hoping for more from the Globalist, and for an interesting vibe from Aftermath. Dom't know what to expect from Drones :rolleyes:

As a song, Aftermath is better than Revolt and I currently like it more, but it's too slow for me to enjoy and I can see myself enjoying Revolt more than Aftermath in time, but neither are to my liking so far. Could improve, though. Phasing all of these songs together clouds my judgement as I can't savour them. I think I prefer having a day to listen, honestly.

I'll avoid Defector and wait for Drones next. Defector's last.

As a song, Aftermath is better than Revolt and I currently like it more, but it's too slow for me to enjoy and I can see myself enjoying Revolt more than Aftermath in time, but neither are to my liking so far. Could improve, though. Phasing all of these songs together clouds my judgement as I can't savour them. I think I prefer having a day to listen, honestly.

I'll avoid Defector and wait for Drones next. Defector's last.

I reckon it'll disappoint you :/ I want to be wrong though, just wish you the best of lucks :LOL:

I haven't found the leak, but found Defector and Revolt on Youtube. :awesome:

Defector is headbangy and great, if a bit repetitive.

Revolt has genuinely interesting melodies, a weird vocal delivery and a pop-rock feel. I may have been less impressed with it if I hadn't seen the "OMG worst song eva" stuff on the thread. :LOL:

I'm hoping for more from the Globalist, and for an interesting vibe from Aftermath. Dom't know what to expect from Drones :rolleyes:

Aftermath's up. There's a user who seems to be uploading all of them.