Reapers - 10

The Handler - 10

Defector - 7.75...

Revolt - 5

Aftermath - 5

The Globalist - 7

Drones - 3

OoS > Abso = Showbiz > Drones > BH&R > TR > T2L

Well.... That was disappointing second half. Sigh.

Jesus some people will never be satisfied. I went in with moderate expectations, and was not disappointed.

Some of you look like you were expecting the second coming of jesus or some shit.

I was waiting for someone to say some shit like this. I hope you're happy with mediocrity (at best) everywhere you go, your world must be wonderful.

So, rating time

Dead Inside 7.5/10

Psycho 8/10

Mercy 9.5/10

Reapers 9.5/10

The Handler 10/10

Defector 6.5/10

Revolt 8/10

Aftermath 9/10

The Globalist 6/10

Drones -5/10 (I can't rate this one...I don't know what it's doing on the album)

Jesus some people will never be satisfied. I went in with moderate expectations, and was not disappointed.

Some of you look like you were expecting the second coming of jesus or some shit.

You don't know what I look like at all, you liar! I was expecting to be disappointed with everything post-Defector, and well.. look at that! I'll say this though - I didn't expect The Globalist to be THAT bad. I thought there was going to be more riff than we saw in the Making of. Instead there was more cheese. Whoopsy daisy.

This board...

Guys come on, you cannot be serious.

What were you expecting?

The best album of planet earth up to today or what?

Its a strong album, I really dig it, didnt have any expectations except being giddy and I got mused again.

Love this feeling when I listened to the album first time. Every single time im just stunned. Without negativity or positivity. Only band that gives me the chills every time.

Rating in 1 month.