It's because Drones is a beast. People don't like revolt and the song drones. First, Drones is the continuation of Globalist so it doesn't totally count (it's like disliking the interlude on absolution). An album where there's only one song (revolt) you dislike (not me, I like it) is what I call a really good album!

Drones is on par with BHAR to me too, for now. It's pretty solid as an album and I'm starting to really dig Aftermath/The Globalist/Drones. Revolt is my least favourite but it's not as bad as other previously released songs in my opinion, at least it's funny :LOL:

It's because Drones is a beast. People don't like revolt and the song drones. First, Drones is the continuation of Globalist so it doesn't totally count (it's like disliking the interlude on absolution). An album where there's only one song (revolt) you dislike (not me, I like it) is what I call a really good album!

This. Only three albums come to mind that I've liked every single song off of it, and they happen to be my three favourite. So only having one track I'm not a fan off, to me, makes it amazing

This. Only three albums come to mind that I've liked every single song off of it, and they happen to be my three favourite. So only having one track I'm not a fan off, to me, makes it amazing

And more, I think it's a very clever move from Muse (intentionnaly or not) to put out songs like Revolt or Aftermath. It can gather some audiences that songs like reapers or handler or older muse songs don't

did anything interesting pop up in the interview last night? I got through the dick jokes, being sick and the Download setlist being monolithic but then went out so missed the rest, did I miss anything good?

EDIT: Nevermind, just skimmed through the previous pages and it would appear not

Edited by Citizen Erased #01

Still not listened to anything past The Handler yet. Can't believe I've made it this long... :LOL:

Anyone had any shipping confirmation for their .mu store orders yet? I've had nothing so far. I was hoping to get it early too... :(

Also, Kerrang have given Drones a perfect score in their review, apparently: http://www.metacritic.com/music/drones/muse

Same! *high 5*

And yes, got my confirmation too - AAAAHHHH!!!

Shit, that interview they just did with Jo Whiley, talking about Download being a very special set, "We have 6 albums of heavy tracks to choose from for the metallers" I suspect this will be a one off set we won't do for a while again....

So who's actually going to Download? I'm so close to tipping point....Can you buy a Saturday ticket with one night of camping only? I know you can do single day but with camping too? If not, anyone of good places to stay nearby? Needing to find the best way to get there from Scotland too! AHHH