No, it was a transcode. If you run it through Audacity, you can distinctly see where it cuts off. It was a 128kbps transcode turned into FLAC.

Was there two leaks? The original one I downloaded sounded like ass.

That's why when you go from Drill Sergeant to Psycho the volume drastically gets quieter.

All copies of [Drill Sergeant] were ripped from the youtube lyric video since Vash didn't upload anything before [JFK]. [JFK] onward were all FLAC, but there was another leak floating around at trash bitrates of the "full" album, all of the songs from the first half weren't ripped from the CD.

Is it just me, or does it sound like this album cycle is going to be pretty short? From what they said during the Jo Whiley interview, after the UK/Europe tour next year, it sounds like they're done. :stunned: Plus, they've already pretty much released most the tracks on YouTube. It's a shame if it turns out that way. :(

Is it just me, or does it sound like this album cycle is going to be pretty short? From what they said during the Jo Whiley interview, after the UK/Europe tour next year, it sounds like they're done. :stunned: Plus, they've already pretty much released most the tracks on YouTube. It's a shame if it turns out that way. :(

All depends on what the the plan is after the initial world tour. They may plan an stadium tour again after the initial tour. I think they'll do the festival rounds again next year though. Got the album released at a perfect time.

Did people really think that the riffage should be longer??!?! It was the perfect length in my opinion. Epic as hell. Now for the piano part!

Yep, I'm wondering the same, I think it has the perfect length. And what I like the most it's not just the riff, I love the backing vocals and the countdown is cool. The album already has enough guitar, but barely any piano...

Yep, I'm wondering the same, I think it has the perfect length. And what I like the most it's not just the riff, I love the backing vocals and the countdown is cool. The album already has enough guitar, but barely any piano...

Agreed. The piano bit helps to calm/sadden the mood of the album before the song Drones. If the riff went into Drones, it would be jarring.