2015.05.15- The Mayan, Los Angeles, CA, US

JessicaSarahS

To everyone bitching at AXS vs Ticketmaster, I'm also looking for tickets for Mumford and Sons (I know... wholly different type of music, but whatever, I like them), started at 10, and it's at the Forum, and via TM, and I'm getting zero results.

Basically, they all fuck us over.

AXS was purchased by AEG which is Livenation/Ticketmaster's rival. So, at least in LA, all AEG venues promoted by Goldenvoice sell their tickets via AXS. Livenation venues on Ticketmaster. Just a warning, if Muse plays Staples, the tickets will be sold via AXS. We had better pray they play the Forum.

Tbh I feel like a lot of the tickets are going to the radio stations and guitar center or whoever is sponsoring the event.

The waiting room is a joke. "randomly selected your spot in line". LIES.

I got in the waiting room late yesterday, and got through just as fast as I did today, getting in when it opened, so who knows.

And there's got to be more to it than radio contests and sponsors, or why wouldn't that have been true for NYC, where it seems damn near EVERYONE got in?

To everyone bitching at AXS vs Ticketmaster, I'm also looking for tickets for Mumford and Sons (I know... wholly different type of music, but whatever, I like them), started at 10, and it's at the Forum, and via TM, and I'm getting zero results.

Basically, they all fuck us over.

At least 4/4 times I've been hawking the Ticketmaster website I've been able to get tickets to a gig, including LA Rising. 0/2 for this.

sad thing is, they're not gonna care how upset we are. They're still gonna play to a sold out crowd of people that won tickets through a shitty radio station.

This is why scalping was made legal, anyways - no one gives a shit where the tickets go, as long as the money comes in.

This has been the turning point for me with Muse, though, as Bellamy himself continually says the setlist choices are deliberate, because there's more "hardcore" fans at these gigs... which is obviously a complete fallacy.

This is why scalping was made legal, anyways - no one gives a shit where the tickets go, as long as the money comes in.

This has been the turning point for me with Muse, though, as Bellamy himself continually says the setlist choices are deliberate, because there's more "hardcore" fans at these gigs... which is obviously a complete fallacy.

IMO they gave up on non-casual fans after the BHAR tour. We've yet to see if beyond these 10ish or possibly more "club" type events whether they'll continue to acknowledge the people that actually listen to their discography rather than their singles.

Well it did seem like for Psycho UK we had a fair amount of users going, a few of them to multiple stops. And NY did a lot better.

Something was just fucked about this event. I mean I know it's impossible to get tickets to anything in LA but you'd think a couple of us would have got in at least.

Ok so I'm going to repeat my plea for tickets from anyone who was able to buy 2. I will queue in line all day to secure a great spot, and can drive someone down and back from northern Ca if needed. I also have a signed poster I could throw in! PM me!!:D

At least 4/4 times I've been hawking the Ticketmaster website I've been able to get tickets to a gig, including LA Rising. 0/2 for this.

I've been shut out 90% of the times I've gone through TM for a high volume gig like KROQ's main shows and such, but have been fortunate enough to have a friend get through. But I'm just saying that Ticketmaster ain't an angel either.