2015.05.15- The Mayan, Los Angeles, CA, US

JessicaSarahS

Sharon! Hope you can make it to the show...

me too :)

Gotta love how the NY thread went from mad and sad to everyone planning their hotel reservations. Meanwhile, in the Los Angeles thread, almost no one was able to get tickets....

Edited by JessicaSarahS
Merge

ok, so I'm officially begging anyone with an extra ticket (or 2, a friend with an extra ticket as well), to sell to my daughter and I. We will even wait all day in the queue at the venue, and you can come join us late. PM me if you can help! Plus I can give a ride to Los Angeles and back from Nor Cal if needed!

Ditto to all of that! (oh except the NorCal part--I live in OC)

My daughter's birthday is May 15th, and I am so unbelievably bummed that I didn't get tickets. It would be the best birthday ever if I can get her in!

Trying again tomorrow, but after today I feel like my chances of finding someone with an extra ticket is as good (if not better) than getting them myself.

Best of luck to you... Sharon? (Hi - I'm Laura, nice to meet you) I hope we both get to go with our kids!

I had my hopes too high after seeing all the boardies that got NY tix.

I'm feeling very sulky and "fuck this band" right now, but they know how much demand there is for this, why not a few more goddamned shows?

Or, fucking forbid, throw the fans a bone and play a few songs that they're dying to see at the main tour?

Fans want to see these mainly because the small gigs have insane, fan service setlists.

I had my hopes too high after seeing all the boardies that got NY tix.

I'm feeling very sulky and "fuck this band" right now, but they know how much demand there is for this, why not a few more goddamned shows?

Or, fucking forbid, throw the fans a bone and play a few songs that they're dying to see at the main tour?

Fans want to see these mainly because the small gigs have insane, fan service setlists.

They could do this at the Greek. It didn't have to be the Mayan, The issue is that the fan service setlists literally never happen. Now they are and they do 2 shows in the US at tiny venues.

For locals:http://kroq.cbslocal.com/2015/04/21/score-tickets-to-see-muse-at-the-mayan-may-15/

Interesting... I wonder how they'll determine the winners at the giveaways. I'll definitely be showing up to at least one of those locations this week, since the outlook for the general sale tomorrow looks pretty grim. Thanks for the heads up, Jessica!

They could do this at the Greek. It didn't have to be the Mayan, The issue is that the fan service setlists literally never happen. Now they are and they do 2 shows in the US at tiny venues.

At the risk of sounding like an idiot, what is a fan service setlist?

Interesting... I wonder how they'll determine the winners at the giveaways. I'll definitely be showing up to at least one of those locations this week, since the outlook for the general sale tomorrow looks pretty grim. Thanks for the heads up, Jessica!

No problem! Good luck and let us know how it goes.

When did Matt say two more songs? I saw one.

Also, no saying they're going to play Reapers; could easily replace it with the "new" new one.

If they played mostly new stuff mixed with, like, Starlight, KoC and Madness at these, that would be just TOO much.

I'm still betting on some cool rare stuff.

I wish I would have stuck with the NYC sale, and just quit my job.

$6000 for a pair on eBay, btw.