From muselive;

Muse plan collaboration with The Streets

Band want to create 'English Rage Against The Machine'

Muse have revealed that they want to collaborate with The Streets, aka Mike Skinner.

Frontman Matt Bellamy told BBC 6Music that he wanted to create a Rage Against The Machine-inspired group with Skinner, although he had not approached the solo artist with the proposal yet.

"I think we would like to do something with Mike Skinner," he said. "We haven't asked him yet, but we would like to do England's answer to Rage Against The Machine.

"Like London rap-rock, just like a little one-off. It might be a laugh!"

Source : nme.com/bbc radio6

:stunned::stunned::stunned:

hey... if theres any one person I'd trust to make the absolutely preposterous work, it would be Matt Bellamy. Although there is a good chance that this is another one if his ideas that will never come to fruition, too.

Mike Skinner wont rap himself, he'll find someone else from his record label, his voice isn't exactly suited to rock.

I'm willing to bet, that at some time in Muse's career, they will release a single where Matt has rapped, I'm pretty certain.

Matt's gone mad... but i do believe this can be true... though i don't want it be. I say i believe this cause i've seen the streets in portugal last year's and they played 2 covers from muse after skinner said something drunk wearing a portugal shirt like: i just f****** love muse so here it goes. well, let's wait....:stunned:

From muselive;

Muse plan collaboration with The Streets

Band want to create 'English Rage Against The Machine'

Muse have revealed that they want to collaborate with The Streets, aka Mike Skinner.

Frontman Matt Bellamy told BBC 6Music that he wanted to create a Rage Against The Machine-inspired group with Skinner, although he had not approached the solo artist with the proposal yet.

"I think we would like to do something with Mike Skinner," he said. "We haven't asked him yet, but we would like to do England's answer to Rage Against The Machine.

"Like London rap-rock, just like a little one-off. It might be a laugh!"

Source : nme.com/bbc radio6

:stunned::stunned::stunned:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Come on, as a one off track that would be a laugh! :LOL:

Matt's gone mad... but i do believe this can be true... though i don't want it be. I say i believe this cause i've seen the streets in portugal last year's and they played 2 covers from muse after skinner said something drunk wearing a portugal shirt like: i just f****** love muse so here it goes. well, let's wait....:stunned:

Really?? What songs? :LOL:

Really?? What songs? :LOL:

time is running out (full) and bits and pieces of hysteria (like half of it, they stopped at the end of the second chorus - maybe it was too much for them what would come next :p). strange covers though! lol, u could tell it was muse, but his voice made everything so weird ahah

Archived