as someone said on muselive, the noise at the beginning does sound VERY similar to the noise matt made with the kaoss pad in the breakdown of microcuts...

it sounds VERY similar

but then i guess it could be done with someone just playing with a kaoss pad...

interesting stuffs

as someone said on muselive, the noise at the beginning does sound VERY similar to the noise matt made with the kaoss pad in the breakdown of microcuts...

it sounds VERY similar

but then i guess it could be done with someone just playing with a kaoss pad...

interesting stuffs

That was me who said it!

The begining bit sounds like the bit before the cool riff in micro cuts at Wembley

(I'm listening to it again)

LAMO

the "genre" in itunes is set to "Booty Bass" :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Same :LOL: it's hardly that.

It's so Rage, it's almost taking the piss... a lot of the guitar is far more Morello than Bellamy

Unless Matt fancied making some Morello noises in a situation where he'd get away with it?

Imagine if it is Tom Morello! Though it obviously isn't...still

haha

the chorus is very very rage against the machine

but yeah, first impressions are weird...

dont like mike skinner

but the riff is alright (although a complete rage rip off) and some fun drum fills thrown in there

I think it's amazing. Big 'The Steets' fan, and think Mike Skinner is a lyrical genius, and a general music genius. Thin basically, the idea of it sounding like RATM is the sheer fact that Mike Skinner and likely Muse, really like Rage, and just wanted to have a bit of fun, do a bit of a jamming session, and they came up with this.

They're just having fun. Mike Skinner makes the track! Easily.

i hated the beginning but when that riff comes in , pwoar! This may just be played at V if the collaboration thing is true. Mike Skinner kinda ruins it i think though when hes singing without the guitar in the background, good in parts though.

Wow this sucks

The music is great..like if it was just an instrumental I would love it to death. But the lyrics might be the worst I have EVER heard, and then the vocalist for the Streets...oh my god could you HAVE a more annoying voice?

The vocal melodies of the chorus were terrible too.

Someone work on getting just teh instrumental track :)

i recon it is...

it is mike skinner - you can tell that!

the cymbals sound the same as what dom uses (especially the K Custom Dry Hi-hats) and its in Doms style of playing too.

The riff is pretty much the heartbreaker one muse have used for years and the tone of the guitar is the same but heavier.

The use of the vocoder too is very much a muse sound...

It is muse, but Im not that big a fan of the track...

Archived