It's actually so terrible that it's quite good in an amusing way. :LOL:

As a song it's dire. Mike Skinner needs to be beaten until he learns to be better. It's boring until the chorus, and then becomes a major RATM rip off with the chorus riff, even if it is a really cool riff.

That said, it's quite amusing because it's so poor and so if they play to it as a RATM parody then yeah, it's good because it's funny. If they take it seriously then oh dear.

Just think how awesome it'd be if they pulled this one out at V?

It's perfect, they leak this track now, all the fans get to know it then at V BAM out comes the riff and Skinner pops his weasley head out from behind the scenes

As sad as it sounds, I'd really like to see that :LOL:

that is without a doubt mike skinner, sounds like muse too.

this track isn't on the new streets album by the way. not on the official tracklisting anyway.

I've taken off most of the lyrics but I can't get them off the chrous :(, still at least i got half the vocals out.

Audicity ftw

lol i did the same, stupid chorus got in the way.

that is without a doubt mike skinner, sounds like muse too.

this track isn't on the new streets album by the way. not on the official tracklisting anyway.

Oooooh that's interesting.

thinking about it, if it is for the collaboration at v then this could just be a practice to see what it sounds like, doesnt need to sound perfect or anything as theres more room for errors at a festival.

If they 'unveil' this it at V I'll start waving a massive banner with ': phu :' scrawled across it. They'll know what I mean.

If they 'unveil' this it at V I'll start waving a massive banner with ': phu :' scrawled across it. They'll know what I mean.

Everyone bring guns.

If Mike Skinner isn't dead by the end of Muse's set, I WILL blow up a hospital.:LOL:

:LOL:

Hate the rapping, it's really bad :LOL: HOwever, serisous cool riffage. Sounds like muse. Too bad Matt isn't singing =))=))

Really like the riff.

Everyone bring guns.

If Mike Skinner isn't dead by the end of Muse's set, I WILL blow up a hospital.:LOL:

i think i should feel guilty, but that made me loll....... :LOL:

HAHAHAHAHahahahahahahaha!

*takes deep breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahah!

That's f*ckin' atrocious! :LOL: It's offensive to my ears. It's the worst thing Muse or Mike Skinner have ever been attached to, and to be fair they've done the odd piece of crap during their careers.

Fair play to Bellamy & Co. that's put a smile on my face this weekend. Kudos, mate. :LOL:

.... except YFMF is funny in a good silly way and this one is funny in a "sheesh these vocals are awful" way :LOL:

Remember that interview where Matt mentioned rapping himself? If that ever happens I may literally die laughing :D

I might throw up :eek:

Oooooh that's interesting.

Could it not be a bonus track? I mean, it's a funny collaboration and might not quite fit the album, would work as an extra though.

Could it not be a bonus track? I mean, it's a funny collaboration and might not quite fit the album, would work as an extra though.

The only place this backstreet abortion of a "song" belongs is in a fiery abyss.

Or maybe locked into a steel case and thrown into the deepest part of the ocean.