As a song it's dire. Mike Skinner needs to be beaten until he learns to be better. It's boring until the chorus, and then becomes a major RATM rip off with the chorus riff, even if it is a really cool riff.

That said, it's quite amusing because it's so poor and so if they play to it as a RATM parody then yeah, it's good because it's funny. If they take it seriously then oh dear.

HAHAHAHAHahahahahahahaha!

*takes deep breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahah!

That's f*ckin' atrocious! :LOL: It's offensive to my ears. It's the worst thing Muse or Mike Skinner have ever been attached to, and to be fair they've done the odd piece of crap during their careers.

Fair play to Bellamy & Co. that's put a smile on my face this weekend. Kudos, mate. :LOL:

.... except YFMF is funny in a good silly way and this one is funny in a "sheesh these vocals are awful" way :LOL:

Remember that interview where Matt mentioned rapping himself? If that ever happens I may literally die laughing :D

I might throw up :eek:

this track isn't on the new streets album by the way. not on the official tracklisting anyway.

Oooooh that's interesting.

Could it not be a bonus track? I mean, it's a funny collaboration and might not quite fit the album, would work as an extra though.

Could it not be a bonus track? I mean, it's a funny collaboration and might not quite fit the album, would work as an extra though.

The only place this backstreet abortion of a "song" belongs is in a fiery abyss.

Or maybe locked into a steel case and thrown into the deepest part of the ocean.

Archived