Doesn't anyone remember Mike Skinner making the mistake of rapping a bit of Time is Running Out at Wembley last year and promptly being booed to fuck?

BIG mistake. Especially when you're supporting a band that'll be playing that very song at that very gig...

Doesn't anyone remember Mike Skinner making the mistake of rapping a bit of Time is Running Out at Wembley last year and promptly being booed to fuck?

BIG mistake. Especially when you're supporting a band that'll be playing that very song at that very gig...

haha maybe it was just your area that heard booing but i don't remmeber booing when i was there. couple people cheered because of the homeage. he even says at the end we need practice that.

i don't mind a one off. aslong as muse have full contorl it could be quite decent

I just hope, if this dumb idea really happens, they will pay attention to the little things so they won't harm the musical credibility of their own band. Like not using Muse but Moose, don't be on any photos, not have any retard social or political comments in the lyrics and etc... They should also let all the stuff after finishing in the studio be done by The Streets.

But the smartest thing is not doing a side-project and at most merely feature on a Streets album and best never the other way around.

So my advise to Matt, Dom and Chris is.... Please only collaborate or do a side-project with people whose musical credibility is somewhat close to your own....

As for Brian May he may feature on a Muse album + Queen is a band you can love and hate at the same time 'cause there is a really huge space between their best and worst. The album Queen II is really worth having and The Miracle barely is...

I see you prefer my idea of brian may :p great! i think it'd be way better. as for the streets, as i've said earlier here, he sung 2 muse songs in portugal last year - tiro was one of them and that sounded really strange :x . Let's keep our fingers crossed for someone like brian - he once handed in one prize to matt and they were both saying how much they admire each other... so, who knows. cheers ma friends

haha maybe it was just your area that heard booing but i don't remmeber booing when i was there. couple people cheered because of the homeage. he even says at the end we need practice that.

i don't mind a one off. aslong as muse have full contorl it could be quite decent

Trust me people were really booing down at the front. I think thats why they stopped. And listening back to that my god its awful

• 3 months later...

Archived