i recon it is...

it is mike skinner - you can tell that!

the cymbals sound the same as what dom uses (especially the K Custom Dry Hi-hats) and its in Doms style of playing too.

The riff is pretty much the heartbreaker one muse have used for years and the tone of the guitar is the same but heavier.

It is muse, but Im not that big a fan of the track...

see i think skinner in this is way too high pitched for his voice... listen to any other tracks it's a completely different voice.

i recon it is...

it is mike skinner - you can tell that!

the cymbals sound the same as what dom uses (especially the K Custom Dry Hi-hats) and its in Doms style of playing too.

The riff is pretty much the heartbreaker one muse have used for years and the tone of the guitar is the same but heavier.

It is muse, but Im not that big a fan of the track...

I think right now we're hoping it's an amalgamation of muse riffs and random guitars with an a capella mike skinner track.

see i think skinner in this is way too high pitched for his voice... listen to any other tracks it's a completely different voice.

yes! exactly, it is too high pitched which is too much of a contrast with the deep basssy music.

IT'S SIMPLY A BIG SHIT i hope it's a fake or a joke from muse ! How can matthew do things like space dementia and on the other hand some crappy "william farell rock like" like this. It just break my day, i'm sad !

lolololol issues! haha

i like it heh.

Do you guys remember the last time a song was "leaked"? It was fake. Let's not jump to conclusions :LOL: someone is probably having a laugh over this right now!

same with SMBH though

everyone thought that was shite and "not bellamy"! hahah

Anyone who is "hoping" that it's not real need to get a life. It amuses me that people are taking this really seriously. :LOL:

I've listened to it. If it's not Muse I'm gonna be surprised because it does sound like them a lot. I think I'm right in guessing that this for the next Streets album?

The track though is basically a Rage Against The Machine tribute song. :LOL:

Wow you're gonna be sore if it turns out to be real :rolleyes: It'd be just a one-off like Bellamy said in the article - on the same level as YFMF?

well i actually quite like the song haha, and the production for man of mystery wasn't great... so if it's a one off i will understand... but with the knowledge we have (that being no clue where it came from) i don't think it's real

Wow you're gonna be sore if it turns out to be real :rolleyes: It'd be just a one-off like Bellamy said in the article - on the same level as YFMF?

.... except YFMF is funny in a good silly way and this one is funny in a "sheesh these vocals are awful" way :LOL:

Remember that interview where Matt mentioned rapping himself? If that ever happens I may literally die laughing :D

Anyone who is "hoping" that it's not real need to get a life. It amuses me that people are taking this really seriously. :LOL:

I've listened to it. If it's not Muse I'm gonna be surprised because it does sound like them a lot. I think I'm right in guessing that this for the next Streets album?

The track though is basically a Rage Against The Machine tribute song. :LOL:

yup

.... except YFMF is funny in a good silly way and this one is funny in a "sheesh these vocals are awful" way :LOL:

Remember that interview where Matt mentioned rapping himself? If that ever happens I may literally die laughing :D

:LOL: haha I think if Matt ever mentionned himself rapping it would be that he would not be rapping

Btw guys apparently this sounds a heckuva lot like another song called 'Who knows Who' by this band called Bung

:LOL: haha I think if Matt ever mentionned himself rapping it would be that he would not be rapping

:LOL: I could swear he said it... like that he tried but it sounded bad or something... back in the "ZOMG MYOZE WIL DO RAP/RNB ON NEXT ABLUMN!? WIF TIMBALAND?!" phase of a few months ago.... ;)

Btw guys apparently this sounds a heckuva lot like another song called 'Who knows Who' by this band called Bung

ah so its a cover, with muse/the streets

Its a bit more than a cover - it kicks its ass! I am pretty sure its real - its not a secret that Muse and The Streets have been working together recently.

Archived