I'm leaning towards the italian track-by-track implying that Globalist+Drones together is 13 minutes, but I think Drones will be short so I reckon Globalist will be around 11 minutes itself. Which is more than enough to satisfy me :)

What do people predict to be the entire album length? I was trying to think of the most realistic lengths of songs (just conjecture, but I don't think Defector/Revolt/Aftermath will be more than 4-5 mintues each, but I do think Reapers will be the full 6 minutes with the outro). I added them up, and I got ~51 minutes. Not as long as the last couple of albums, but longer than BHaR.

The reviewer said the globalist was 13 minutes; nothing about the title track's length. Read it more closely and you'll see

Track times are close guys...

The new Florence & The Machine album is out one week before Drones on June 1st and the track lengths are showing up on iTunes for that.

Then, maybe we have album /tracks length next wednesday.

Next week we have a lot of Muse things:

26 May

--------------

- Jools advance

27 May

--------------

- Maybe album length on iTunes

28 May

--------------

- NME shit review

29 May

--------------

- Jools complete show

- Show @ Munich, Rockavaria

30 May

--------------

- Show @ Schakle, Rock Im Revier at Veltins Arena

And sure more reviews from others magazines and interviews.

And I think we have the official streaming next June 1, monday / 3, wednesday

Then, maybe we have album /tracks length next wednesday.

Next week we have a lot of Muse things:

26 May

--------------

- Jools advance

27 May

--------------

- Maybe album length on iTunes

28 May

--------------

- NME shit review

29 May

--------------

- Jools complete show

- Show @ Munich, Rockavaria

30 May

--------------

- Show @ Schakle, Rock Im Revier at Veltins Arena

And sure more reviews from others magazines and interviews.

And I think we have the official streaming next June 1, monday / 3, wednesday

Don't forget BBC3HD is going to stream Saturday's BBC Radio 1 Big Weekend gig! Muse wanted to debut 2-3 songs there which means we'll get proshots of new tracks =)

So, Matt actually HAD talked about Drones the song in the past - he just referred to it as the ending of The Globalist.

He'd mentioned the Globalist ended with the voices of the ghosts of drone victims in a prior interview.

I think this sounds like a cool way to portray that.

I agree that it's a cool way to portray it. Sounds like it'll be awful lyrically though, which might spoil it.

Don't forget BBC3HD is going to stream Saturday's BBC Radio 1 Big Weekend gig! Muse wanted to debut 2-3 songs there which means we'll get proshots of new tracks =)

Yeah, is truth! I hope we have The Handler : D

Psycho, Dead Inside, Mercy, Reapers and... The Handler or Defector? I can't wait!

It's a great riff (or whatever you would call it) too. I've said before that I could imagine the riff being played on the low E string as a heavy riff, and being played as a solo (with a whammy pedal).

I tried to imagine that part as a riff and it almost sounds like a reverse Supremacy...

Wasn't aware they were debuting new songs at Big Weekend, nice :D

To be honest though, I don't really want more than one... It's taken enough self restraint to not overplay Reapers, I doubt I can do it for another two songs before we get studio version :LOL:

I am really hyped!

I read the reviews about Drones, I read some negative comments posted here...And I'm confused.

It is difficult to listen to an album and love all the songs. It's something that happens only with huge bands! I like most of Muse songs, that's why I'm a Muse fan.

Dead Inside, Psycho and Mercy...A very good beginning for Drones (in my opinion).

So please: Hype, hype, hype 😜

(Sorry for my English)

I hope they don't pay the handler or defector. Those sound the most promising to me and I kind of don't wanna ruin them so close to the album's release.

They can do the globalist, that one honestly doesn't sound so good to me. A little too much of a film soundtrack and not a song if the long intro and countdown are as the reviews have described it.