How does CIA babe make sense in the context of Reapers? I'm so confused lol. I haven't read all the pages but I skimmed to catch up. What else could he say besides babe.

I just think it's in character where he's justifying his actions to family or a significant other saying that no harm will come to him for his actions because the government has his back. In that context, it might make sense.

Edited by Alexander DeLarge

Damn people are slow. Those handler lyrics are from another review. There were like 8 that came out in one night. I have all of the lyrics we know compiled by the way of anyone's interested

Must have missed that review then

EDIT: My bad, I just skipped The Handler part without noticing it

Edited by k024er7

Damn people are slow. Those handler lyrics are from another review. There were like 8 that came out in one night. I have all of the lyrics we know compiled by the way of anyone's interested

Most diligent Muser 2015.

Seriously though, aren't you worried you may be spending a little too much time on all this?

Most diligent Muser 2015.

Seriously though, aren't you worried you may be spending a little too much time on all this?

At this point anything to distract me from finals is a good thing. I don't really feel tired until 2-3 AM these days anyways so it kind of works out

EDIT: Wouldn't mind getting a Most Diligent Muser 2015 plug though ;)

Edited by jonisdead

Drones is really just a track with Matts voice and no instruments? Maybe I'm high or something. That sounds ridiculous.

Might be good or not but at least it's something new. I'd rather have fresh stuff than a bunch of songs like Mercy (which is a good song).

Might be good or not but at least it's something new. I'd rather have fresh stuff than a bunch of songs like Mercy (which is a good song).

Judging by how different Reapers and Defector sound, it's safe to say the rest of the album will be pretty varied and possibly even promise us a wild ride.

I think that in this moment we can assume that the lyrics in this album will be very literal :LOL::LOL:. Like a "punch in the balls" :D

And the moment we beg for "Brainwashing our children to be mean" to come back :LOL: Lets just hope he can deliver them in fantastic vocals

And the moment we beg for "Brainwashing our children to be mean" to come back :LOL: Lets just hope he can deliver them in fantastic vocals

Vocals have been pretty on point so far, I'm not worried about Matt messing up the delivery; he tends to be good with that except for in certain (US) songs

Vocals have been pretty on point so far, I'm not worried about Matt messing up the delivery; he tends to be good with that except for in certain (US) songs

Me neither, vocals have been actually awesome so far, plus they seem fantastic in Defector and The Globalist too