5. Ripazu

6. The handlers

7. [JFK]

8. Defekuta

9. Rivu~oruto

10. Aftermath

11.The global list

12. Doronzu

Google Chrome's translate option made some of these songs have great names. :D I think the official title for Reapers should now be Ripazu.

1. Dead Inside

2. [Drill Sergeant]

3. Psycho

4. Mercy

5. Ripazu

6. The handlers

7. [JFK]

8. Defekuta

9. Rivu~oruto

10. Aftermath

11.The global list

12. Doronzu

Google Chrome's translate option made some of these songs have great names. :D I think the official title for Reapers should now be Ripazu.

Don't want to rain on your parade, but Ripazu is pronounced the same as Reapers (Like 'reepaz'). Same with all the others... ;)

BONUS FACT: Muse in Japanese is ミユーズ which is Miyuuzu.

Edited by -FutureStar-

1. Dead Inside

2. [Drill Sergeant]

3. Psycho

4. Mercy

5. Ripazu

6. The handlers

7. [JFK]

8. Defekuta

9. Rivu~oruto

10. Aftermath

11.The global list

12. Doronzu

Uguu ~kawaaii

Wait,who the feck edited Musewiki to state that Aftermath was inspired by Metallica's "One" when the review meant U2's "One"? Got me hyped then I realised :facepalm:

I thought that too. I heard Aftermath was supposed to be like One and got really excited thinking it would be like Metallica's song...

Then I realised it was, in fact, U2.

To be fair, as much as I don't like U2 and want Muse to avoid their sound as much as possible, the comparison to One doesn't have me worried. Instrumentally, Muse doing something along those lines could be quite cool, especially with the prospect of Hendrix-esque guitar playing that reviewer mentioned.