Switching up only really matters to those that go to multiple gigs a tour which is a minority especially at high levels. The understandable grief is when swaps are of varying quality in opinion. But choices are choices regardless if they sometimes play something else. Guiding Light in 2009-2010 would have been complained about even if it was never rotated with MK Ultra.

Switching up only really matters to those that go to multiple gigs a tour which is a minority especially at high levels. The understandable grief is when swaps are of varying quality in opinion. But choices are choices regardless if they sometimes play something else. Guiding Light in 2009-2010 would have been complained about even if it was never rotated with MK Ultra.

It's also an issue for people who faithfully see them from tour to tour when they play the same songs every time out.

We have The Globalist now. Piano section should start with The Globalist's outro and finish with New Born's intro.

Indeed. Like Citizen Erased lead into the piano section during the OOS tour.

Although the Globalist is great as a set closer, with the visuals and all, so perhaps CE should take it's old role back.

I really hope Take a Bow happens on Manchester the 8th of April but got a feeling it won't.

You never know, maybe they'll keep TaB for the encore from now on? I certainly hope so.

The only songs I haven't seen are AP and Assassin, but looking at the Paris rotations I doubt I'll get them at Manchester 2 and London 2/3. :(

It's also an issue for people who faithfully see them from tour to tour when they play the same songs every time out.

I cared back in 2010 but honestly I don't think it's that big of an issue. Muse DO rotate, probably more so now that the European tour has started. If you get bored after watching 5-10 gigs per tour, maybe just stop? And Muse have actually started taking requests from familiar faces, especially during the second law tour.

Yes, the US got fucked over, but I think we're all in agreement there.

If you get bored after watching 5-10 gigs per tour, maybe just stop?

No argument there. Sadly, for me, one show on this tour was plenty. I wouldn't bother with the expense and hassle of attending another show with the hopes of maybe seeing one different song.

Yeah. Search for muse & wherever the gig is, a few should appear in the live tab.

Thx, I'll try that.

Well they're still 15 mins late since they're apparently supposed to be on at 9, but it's 15 mins earlier than the previous gigs.

Oh :LOL:

Drones + Psycho

Dead Inside

Interlude + Hysteria + Vuilstamen + BIB

Resistance

Isolated System + The Handler

SMBH

Prelude + Starlight

USoE

Pathetic set so far. Worse than night 1 and missing a song between The Handler and SMBH.