The fourth night getting a better set than every other night. It always used to be second night syndrome, I guess not so much any more.

Oh well... imo the setlist on night 2, 4 and 6 are pretty much equivalent. they announced the gigs 2 per 2 so the second night syndrome is still a thing. Night 4 being slightly more original as blackout and tab came out from nowhere! But I think tonight is really good too.

Nights 1 and 5 are terrible :/ These setlists shouldn't even exist!

One of my colleagues is at the gig tonight. She likes Muse but she's not a hardcore fan. I'm curious to know what she thought of this setlist. I guess she's upset Resistance and UD aren't played...

Edited by aline_d

The prospects of Assassin happening on the tour are looking dim, and non-existent for Showbiz.

:(

Would've been nice if someone from or connected to the band could've just told people that they were going back on the Showbiz thing, instead of hinting at it and letting people get their hopes up. Shit, they could've made up for it by playing MM or Assassin or something.

He can't sing Showbiz anymore Period.

Course he can. Again, I think people are overrating how tough Showbiz is for him to sing. It's got hard bits, sure, but if he's doing TAB regularly I don't see why he "can't" give Showbiz a go.

Course he can. Again, I think people are overrating how tough Showbiz is for him to sing. It's got hard bits, sure, but if he's doing TAB regularly I don't see why he "can't" give Showbiz a go.

He can't even sing the end of DI properly :(

:(

Would've been nice if someone from or connected to the band could've just told people that they were going back on the Showbiz thing, instead of hinting at it and letting people get their hopes up. Shit, they could've made up for it by playing MM or Assassin or MM

I really thought they would get MM at least

Is it bad that I think I'd be kinda disappointed if I'd shelled out to go to all 6 of these shows? Makes me worried for London :(

He can't even sing the end of DI properly :(

I'm no singing expert but I think the last third of DI is generally harder than Showbiz.

Is it bad that I think I'd be kinda disappointed if I'd shelled out to go to all 6 of these shows? Makes me worried for London :(

6 shows is way too much. 6 times Madness/Mercy :rolleyes:

I'm no singing expert but I think the last third of DI is generally harder than Showbiz.

I can't see why it's more difficult and yet he can't sing it. I don't get it. It got better (was pretty good on night 3, okayish no night 4) but that was a shock first time I heard it live on June 2015.

So France got (in different nights):

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Blackout

Take a Bow

Bliss

Citizen Erased

am i right?

That's a hell of a setlist... imagine those five IN THE SAME SHOW!

The two 2007 Wembley gigs had CE/Bliss on rotation

So France got (in different nights):

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Blackout

Take a Bow

Bliss

Citizen Erased

am i right?

That's a hell of a setlist... imagine those five IN THE SAME SHOW!

I'd add MOTP and AP to that list...?

More than the songs, it's the setlist variety that's outstanding. I never thought it'd be possible!

Mercy + Endless Nameless riff is pretty amusing. The flow of Madness-Stockholm-Revolt from last night is weird.

I didn't think Showbiz would be aired due to the concern of Matt's vocal. But nothing from the Showbiz album at all is the bigger surprise. Was also expecting Assassin to be a thing later - they kept the promise of Muscle Museum in Brazil so Assassin in Belfast is not necessarily out of the question. Take a Bow as a semi-regular is quite decent.

They just played some heavy as fuck riff after Mercy and everyone in the chat nearly shat themselves expecting Assassin then MHAH happened...
Quite a common outro riff though so I don't get why people thought it had anything to do with the following song though.

And of course Matt can sing Showbiz. It all comes down to how they do it. And Dead Inside is definitely harder than a transposed Showbiz, chest wise.

There's no way he could sing the ending.