I hope Matt's falsetto isn't ruined forever. :( It's been spectacularly rough for one year now. Yet they occasionally bring back Micro Cuts and Supremacy, and I get the feeling that it's about Matt trying to prove (himself) that he still can sing those, which would be sad.

And doing Micro Cuts usually has the opposite effect, as most fans seem to agree that he looks like he's having a stroke and shitting himself at the same time.

Haha yeah, he sang it alright each time though.

Edit: That B&H was really, really great.

Edited by Zepp

Damn it. What a setlist. I went to Werchter and I swear I think I would maybe give it away for this one.

I thought of the same but Werchter still wins for me by a very large margin. But the two gigs are definitely on-par. It comes down to

Micro Cuts, Uno, CE, AP, Stockholm

V.S.

B&H, Map, Blackout, TaB, (Isolated System, The Globalist)

Edited by ryanp16

Nice to see some rotation, but personally I'd still be quite pissed off to not hear one measly song from OoS.
Really? Honestly don't see why that matters unless you consider that album like...miles above the rest.

Rarities on T2L Arena tour: Falling Down, Sunburn, Ruled By Secrecy, Sign o' the Times, Butterflies & Hurricanes, Agitated, Unnatural Selection, Hyper Music, Citizen Erased, Fury, Dead Star, Micro Cuts, Blackout, (Host intro)

Rarities on the Drones Arena tour so far: Apocalypse Please, Butterflies & Hurricanes, Blackout, Citizen Erased, Take A Bow, (Supremacy)

Surely they can easily add US, HM, Sunburn, DS, Agitated. Thought they'd show up in Paris before B&H, Blackout and TaB.

What the fuck starts to happen to the solo from 2:33 onwards? Am fairly sure it's something that has happened in previous performances with Chris on the guitar and I can't decide whether it's him or Morgan or something else... whatever it is, it sounds absolutely awful

EDIT: see 2:44 on this video from Mexico 2013, what the hell

[YT]

[/YT] Edited by frozenbanana

What the fuck starts to happen to the solo from 2:33 onwards? Am fairly sure it's something that has happened in previous performances with Chris on the guitar and I can't decide whether it's him or Morgan or something else... whatever it is, it sounds absolutely awful

EDIT: see 2:44 on this video from Mexico 2013, what the hell

[YT]

[/YT]

Yep.

Don't forget 3.50 in that second one.

Result of a shitty, tinny/scratchy tone and clipping the strings next to the one he's playing? The latter part is almost always gonna happen with a solo like Blackout but Matt's fuzzy tone and delay used to cover it up and make so it essentially didn't matter.

Setlists really heating up.

I'd rather hear him sing a note in tune but lower, than try and screech the top note, fuck the pitch up, and wreck his voice for other songs. I won't loose too much sleep over not hearing the top note in Take a Bow if it means the setlists stay this good