I kinda thought the same about Take a Bow though, and they played that. Plus they also did Micro Cuts last Summer. Those songs seem similarly difficult to Showbiz...

His voice here so far would be a huge problem with Showbiz, and it's one of those songs that's pretty dependent on those lines.

TAB only really starts to get particularly hard around the "hex" and "beg" lines tbf and he was going through a relatively good patch vocally when he did Micro Cuts iirc.

Obviously Tjet's really the best person to refer to when it comes to Matt's singing but I honestly don't think Showbiz would be as bad or hard as people (and Matt himself, apparently) seem to think, especially if he took it down half a step.

The hardest part I can think of would be the belted G#4s(?) - G4s(?) if he took it down - in the first chorus (second shouldn't be as bad 'cause he switches to falsetto halfway through the note). Fairly certain he wouldn't be able to do the last falsetto on current form but I'd be totally fine with him lowering it or skimping out on it a bit like he does with TAB if it meant hearing the rest of the song.

He's also reportedly only mentioned Map for like Finland or something, so it's up in the air.

As far as I know it was Map for Europe and specifically Fury for Finland.

Thought it was Map and Fury for Norway? Then Matt said something like "We'll be playing Map in Europe anyway but sure".