That's one less than on night 1, right?

Personally hoping to see Bliss and Map, and since they usually give us up here in Finland a heavier set, maybe Micro Cuts and CE again.. :p

It's the same length, just that instead of "Interlude + Hysteria" they played Map

Yeah its not quite if they played a random Futurism.

Better opening tonight, but still just 17 though... even if The Globalist+Drones is 12 minutes long, still just 2 more than Psycho Tour. My wondering if Glastonbury is going to get a better setlist than the EU arena tour is hardly going to be dissuaded, and particularly if fucking GL turns up in the arenas.

The rotations seem pretty fair in terms of what the songs are but I'd so much rather this second night's setlist to be honest. More than happy to sacrifice Reapers for Stockholm and Map and Bliss are just stellar live. Still think Resistance can drop out and Reapers could be a staple.

Yeah might be better to do the rotations the other way around so you have like

Night one:

Bliss

Resistance

MoTP

Reapers

USoE

Night two:

Plug In Baby

Revolt

Hysteria

Stockholm Syndrome

Apocalypse Please

but as I'm writing this I actually get a bit uncertain about what would be a fair way of settling it. Opinions and all that, and in the end the rotations all make sense, and it's impossible to say if Reapers and USoE are much better than Stockholm Syndrome and Apocalypse, and if so, does Hysteria/MoTP even it out?

Yeah, Muse did a good job with that.

I'd actually prefer Madness to be dropped. Or Madness/UD rotation.

yeah i agree with this

Yeah might be better to do the rotations the other way around so you have like

Night one:

Bliss

Resistance

MoTP

Reapers

USoE

Night two:

Plug In Baby

Revolt

Hysteria

Stockholm Syndrome

Apocalypse Please

but as I'm writing this I actually get a bit uncertain about what would be a fair way of settling it. Opinions and all that, and in the end the rotations all make sense, and it's impossible to say if Reapers and USoE are much better than Stockholm Syndrome and Apocalypse, and if so, does Hysteria/MoTP even it out?

Yeah, Muse did a good job with that.

i still think a bliss/map rotation would be fair to be honest and then rotate hysteria and plug in baby

Tomorrow :

Hysteria for Map

Citizen for Bliss

Assassin for Stockholm

Feeling Good for Eurasia

I think

Or maybe Sunburn for piano slot. Or that might be night 4. Also Defector should appear in the Reapers/Revolt slot.

Edit: Any video of Paris SS is welcomed.

Edited by musekiddo