Tbh I stopped listening during Resistance :LOL: But he's done that for ages, hasn't he? He did have a nice little crack at the end of Madness but overall I'd say he's been consistent and stable.

Also cracked during The Globalist (the greatest hunter will survive alone") but nothing bad I guess. I just find the difference between now and T2L era weird.

A fan asked about Showbiz last year and Matt said they'd try to do it for Bercy and London. Assassin was promised to Ireland iirc, after they majorly blue-ballsed it on the Psycho Tour.

Muse doesn't hate US confirmed :LOL:

Correction: Muse do hate the US but have just grown too lazy to bother improving the setlists once a tour has started and thus the whole world suffers (apart from Japan).

bloody 'murricans

edit: (in all seriousness, I do expect the next few nights to have a few new things and improvements but the fact that it looks like we're still sticking with 17 songs is massively disappointing)

And Serpent, also. Let's roll in our common grief, dear friends.

To be clear, I'm pissed about negative things that the band has said about playing in the US, and the fans. It was only tied to the setlists because of what people said.

I never actively wished the same for Europe, even though a lot of people were rude and condescending towards the US fans for no reason, and still are apparently.

Well at least Jon and Alexander can be happy now.

I almost wonder if they just decided not to give Europe better setlists because they could simply say in response to the board questions "US Setlist Syndrome? What are you talking about! Everyone in the world gets the same setlists these days." :rolleyes:

Can't speak for Alex but I'll be happy just to know that maybe the board won't write off my complaints anymore about the setlists (although I wasn't super militant about it IMO). Unity, brotherhood, etc. all that jazz. Let's all be friends and unite in the cause against crappy setlists

I almost wonder if they just decided not to give Europe better setlists because they could simply say in response to the board questions "US Setlist Syndrome? What are you talking about! Everyone in the world gets the same setlists these days." :rolleyes:

Can't speak for Alex but I'll be happy just to know that maybe the board won't write off my complaints anymore about the setlists (although I wasn't super militant about it IMO). Unity, brotherhood, etc. all that jazz. Let's all be friends and unite in the cause against crappy setlists

We DID unite, you just didn't want to join us because then we would get better sets than you. Wasn't that the way it went?

We DID unite, you just didn't want to join us because then we would get better sets than you. Wasn't that the way it went?

#NeverForget #Ashamedgate

Really though I just felt slighted with the whole silent assumption that whatever crap the US was getting wouldn't matter for Europe because they'd undoubtedly do better. I was only salty about the board mentality, and would be saltier if the band actually echoed that, but seeing as everything's all up in the air who knows. I could imagine that with the band hearing different things from their fanbase (or at least more support for rarity requests in certain areas) it might've contributed to past biases. All conjecture

-insert token Linkin Park song quote-

#NeverForget #Ashamedgate

Really though I just felt slighted with the whole silent assumption that whatever crap the US was getting wouldn't matter for Europe because they'd undoubtedly do better. I was only salty about the board mentality, and would be saltier if the band actually echoed that, but seeing as everything's all up in the air who knows. I could imagine that with the band hearing different things from their fanbase (or at least more support for rarity requests in certain areas) it might've contributed to past biases. All conjecture

-insert token Linkin Park song quote-

I'm sure that Europeans would have joined in if you or any other American would have started a campaign. But Alex's argument against that was that you couldn't possibly have known at the time that it would be needed, and then I guess it was too late?

Which makes you wonder why Europeans are blamed despite the fact that the same logic applies to us :p

*Insert Redemption quote*