17 songs is still frustrating to see. I don't understand their logic sometimes, you don't play LESS songs than on your last arena tour.

There's always the hope they try a few different songs over the remaining five nights, enjoy them, and start to play them more often on the other one off/paired shows. Like with Map on the US tour. Speaking of which...where was Map last night? :(

17 songs is still frustrating to see. I don't understand their logic sometimes, you don't play LESS songs than on your last arena tour.

There's always the hope they try a few different songs over the remaining five nights, enjoy them, and start to play them more often on the other one off/paired shows. Like with Map on the US tour. Speaking of which...where was Map last night? :(

Replaced with Resistance.

It'll probably be rotated on some of the Bercy gigs.

According to Muse logic, I suspect there will only be the PiB and piano slot rotation.

I reckon Resistance, UD, Reapers and the piano slot will all be rotatable. PIB could be too but I suspect that was only rotated/dropped in NA because "they don't know Origin".

And here's a thread you guys should bump because we need to do ourselves justice:

Quite agreeing with the content, but... Are we still clinging on the trite arguement of "They're making these setlist for Twilight fans, nyah nyah"? C'mon, Forumrunner, I thought that was old story by now! Why all casual attendants have necessarily to be Twilight fans? Let's concentrate on the problem of unsatisfying setlists in itself and not label others just for the sake of it.

Ideally, it'd be 16/17 + 8/9/10 with an announcement telling people that this will be obscure material for the fans.

Problem is, with their current stage design taking like 15 hours to build, if they have another gig in some other area of the country, they don't have the time to "start earlier" or play until midnight (generally not an option due to the sound curfew)

I don't think it's snobby at all to hold them to a standard that they are clearly capable of (when they feel like it). What I find really insulting is how they'll play one of the best sets in the past decade to a crowd that got press for not even wanting them there.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/muse/2015/donington-park-castle-donington-england-bc93dbe.html

Versus a show full of hardcore fans that got this.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/muse/2015/webster-hall-new-york-ny-23c8187f.html

Hey! The Webster Hall gig had a great set list! It's one of the best gigs I've been to, and I've been to a few!! :p

Okay so I was here last night ! It was my first gig ever so it was pretty cool !

Sorry for my english but je suis fwansay

My girlfriend and I managed to get 2nd row after arriving around 3pm and waiting three and half in the cold.

I'm not gonna lie, I was expecting some changes compare to US sets. Pretty dissapointed that we didn't see Map too.

Overall it was very fun ! Like I said it was my first gig and after Dead Inside I thought that I would be really dead by the end of the show :LOL:

Surprisingly there were few people in certain section, especially the VIP section. Kinda empty.

Drones were broken. It is very sad I think.

The crowd was ok. We were about 5-6 (around me) who were screaming "showbiz" between each song but you know what happened.

On a side note. We were in front of speakers. I don't know if it's normal or not but the synth was pretty high in the mix.... Well in fact I should say that the sound was kinda too loud, unbalanced and badly mixed...At least this is what I felt with these speakers so close to me. For instance Hysteria solo, starlight guitar, globalist solo, USoE piano climax,.... were kinda meh in my place (too high, too blend, and sometimes it sounds half step up).

The interaction with the crowd is...inexistant. That's too bad.

Also I feel that with a show like that, nothing is spontaneous :/ So are the "improvisations" (bad world in TiRO, Uprising, post-hysteria riff,...)