11. Undisclosed Desires

12. JFK + Reapers

13. TIRO

14. Uprising

15. The Globalist

Drones

16. Mercy

17. Knights of Cydonia

Which would be an achievement given the damn show's only just begun, according to Twitter.

I might come as a bit of a fanboy, but... For f**king goodness sake, if they play this kind of setlist in Milan I'd get a heart attack!!

EDIT: Yes, even if there's still UD in there (which I like, anyway)!

One less song tonight then if that setlist is legit?

Nope, still 17?

I might come as a bit of a fanboy, but... For f**king goodness sake, if they play this kind of setlist in Milan I'd get a heart attack!!

EDIT: Yes, even if there's still UD in there (which I like, anyway)!

rly tho

The complaints about the length...

If they just erase The Globalist and replace them with something like :

1. Invincible/SfA/Aftermath

2. Agitated/Yes Please/The Groove

3. another piano song (Maybe a stapple slot for Feeling Good)

Will this board still complaint? Just asking

Thing is, they shouldn't really have to get rid of The Globalist to fit 2 or 3 more songs in. They could just play for 2 hours, like they always say they do.

That said, I don't think I could physically bring mself to complain about a set if I saw Invincible :chuckle:

Two more songs and it's a good set.

Very surprised Defector hasn't shown up at all this tour.

Two more songs + better ordering. Not into some of the song placement atm. Oh, and get rid of UD, obvs.

Yeah, I don't get the issue with Defector at all, I thought it might've shown up by now. Can't be an issue with difficulty 'cause it's a piss easy song. Maybe Matt's just fallen out with it since release?

Edited by Jobby

Yes because that's not fixing the length, which isn't just the number of songs.

Has anyone counted the concert length without the playbacks and jams padding the runtime?

Well, considering I was badly complaining about the first setlist in Bercy, this one has managed to provoke a 180° turn from myself.

EDIT: PIB --> Supremacy --> The Handler --> StockSyn is a hell of a run in my opinion!

Replace Supremacy with MOTP and it's perfect. Not a bad setlist at all either, great to see SS making returns

Yes because that's not fixing the length, which isn't just the number of songs.

Has anyone counted the concert length without the playbacks and jams padding the runtime?

This.

Haven't worked it out exactly but I think it's around 1hr30, if the total runtime is about 1hr45.

Balloon popping - 2 mins

Voodoo child - 1/2 mins

Munich jam - 2 and a half mins

JFK - 1 min

Prelude - 1 min

Drones x 2 - 6 mins

Isolated System (short) - 2 mins(?)

So about 15 minutes of padding.

Two more songs + better ordering. Not into some of the song placement atm. Oh, and get rid of UD, obvs.

Yeah, I don't get the issue with Defector at all, I thought it might've shown up by now. Can't be an issue with difficulty 'cause it's a piss easy song. Maybe Matt's just fallen out with it since release?

Haha yeah definitely get UD out of there. Even something like Bliss/Map and another piano song would be a good improvement.

Is Matt still sounding shaky? Supremacy seems an odd choice if he's not at his best vocally.

Replace Supremacy with MOTP and it's perfect. Not a bad setlist at all either, great to see SS making returns

Or, mantaining these songs, we could arrange this order:

PIB --> The Handler --> Stockholm --> Supremacy.

It has a better flow, with Supremacy and Citizen sandiwiching the two "poppier" songs (SMBH and Starlight) as "breathers". :)

EDIT: Ah, yes, we could swap UD for Map, and then it will be absolutely perfect.

Is Matt still sounding shaky? Supremacy seems an odd choice if he's not at his best vocally.

He's sounded alright the last couple of nights, I think it was just tonight (from what I saw, anyway - stopped watching during Supremacy). He might not have known before he picked the set.

Or, mantaining these songs, we could arrange this order:

PIB --> The Handler --> Stockholm --> Supremacy.

It has a better flow, with Supremacy and Citizen sandiwiching the two "poppier" songs (SMBH and Starlight) as "breathers". :)

Id still add MOTP and/or Bliss in. Amazing how much one or two quality songs can vastly improve a setlist

This.

Haven't worked it out exactly but I think it's around 1hr30, if the total runtime is about 1hr45.

Balloon popping - 2 mins

Voodoo child - 1/2 mins

Munich jam - 2 and a half mins

JFK - 1 min

Prelude - 1 min

Drones x 2 - 6 mins

Isolated System (short) - 2 mins(?)

So about 15 minutes of padding.

Washington show is 1h56m long from the beginning of Drones until Dom says "Cheers"