And Japanese, don't forget Japan.

Yeah, in Japan people are crazy, so you can play any weird rarity from your back catalogue.

In the US people are more conservative, so as a band you have to be very careful and only play those songs that are easy to listen to.

Smells like stereotyping.

"From the moment they were somewhat surprisingly announced back in November there was a fair amount of doubt surrounding Muse’s position as Download 2015 headliners. By the end of the first song, the rifftastic new offering Psycho, it was already very clear something special was going to take place. Muse had promised a special heavier setlist for Download. They delivered it in spades. Regular live staples such as New Born (brilliant) and Hysteria (even better) set the bar sky high early on but Messrs Bellamy, Howard and Wolstenholme didn’t drop their levels for a second.

Muse Download Festival 2015

Muse: two middle fingers up to the doubters.

Matt Bellamy spoke infrequently to the crowd, with the occasional thank you and “Come On Donington!” but he hardly needed copious amounts of stage banter. He let the music do the talking, and when Muse were unloading rarities like Dead Star and Micro Cuts mixed with enjoyable new songs like Dead Inside and Reapers, the music was all anyone needed.

The encore is perhaps one of the greatest twenty minute musical periods in Download Festival history. The sight and sound of roughly 80,000 people bellowing the chorus to Uprising back at Matt Bellamy in Unison was one of THE moments of Download 2015. Then *that* riff to Plug In Baby was unleashed and Donington Park collectively lost it’s mind. The obligatory Knights Of Cydonia was saved for the close, and Download bounced along as one to one of the greatest songs of the last ten years. Coupled with an impressive fireworks display to finish things off, Muse hadn’t merely dispelled the doubts, they’d smashed them into a million pieces. Band of the festival status (at least in this reviewers mind) was theirs with a full day still to go."

So while hits are important, it's important to pick the right ones

Lol Bliss was on the set but was crossed out and replaced with PIB.

Pretty much this exact thing happened during the T2L tour in the US, too. There were some rotations and songs in the set that existed for the first few shows, and then were completely dropped. Bliss/Resistance was the one I was most pissed about.

Sadly, I predicted Bliss/CE/AP not making it past the opening gigs again; I just couldn't have anticipated Reapers loss.

Apart from the broken drones, the screen projections broken on two sides during UD, which made it even more dull.

I think this bugs me more than the terrible setlist.

Technical problems happen, but should there be massive ones EVERY night?

Do they not work with this stuff beforehand? Or were the late announcements for the US gigs because they knew they weren't getting shit together on time and were scrambling at the last minute?

How many times did we hear about the flying stuff at gigs, and how many times has it actually worked at the gigs? :(

Not to mention curtains being offline, guitars not working, gigs being rescheduled or late...

Combined with the barely trying setlists it feels like we're just a warm up.

And that if you're ever going to see Muse in the States, it better be one of the first few gigs if you want even something on the level of CE/Bliss (but not at the same gig.)

I think this bugs me more than the terrible setlist.

Technical problems happen, but should there be massive ones EVERY night?

Do they not work with this stuff beforehand? Or were the late announcements for the US gigs because they knew they weren't getting shit together on time and were scrambling at the last minute?

How many times did we hear about the flying stuff at gigs, and how many times has it actually worked at the gigs? :(

Not to mention curtains being offline, guitars not working, gigs being rescheduled or late...

Combined with the barely trying setlists it feels like we're just a warm up.

And that if you're ever going to see Muse in the States, it better be one of the first few gigs if you want even something on the level of CE/Bliss (but not at the same gig.)

I have to say it's getting ridiculous how many "un forseen" technical errors they're having with the shows. Drones not working, screens fucking up, guitars not working - kinda seems like everything that can go wrong with it is. Combine that with shite setlists and it makes you wonder whether they actually feel their shows are worth the money they're asking for at the moment.

I have to say it's getting ridiculous how many "un forseen" technical errors they're having with the shows. Drones not working, screens fucking up, guitars not working - kinda seems like everything that can go wrong with it is. Combine that with shite setlists and it makes you wonder whether they actually feel their shows are worth the money they're asking for at the moment.

It's like a worse version of the TR Tour

1. Psycho

2. Dead Inside

3. Hysteria

4. Plug In Baby

5. Isolated System + The Handler

6. Resistance (lol)

7. Supermassive Black Hole

8. Prelude + Starlight

9. Feeling Good

10. Madness

11. Undisclosed Desires

12. JFK + Revolt

13. Time is Running Out

14. Uprising

15. Globalist

16. Mercy

17. MWAH + Knights

Worst Muse setlist in history.

Well I want my money back. Worst set and only two drones worked.

Lol Bliss was on the set but was crossed out and replaced with PIB.

Oh, and whoever held up that Hyper Music sign, they saw it and it looked like Matt asked Dom if he wanted to play it. They laughed and then I guess decided not to.

:LOL: this fucking band

(I shouldn't laugh really, it's actually pretty sad)

Manchester Arena - 09/4/2016 | O2 Arena, London - 11/4/2016 + 12/4/2016 + 14/4/2016 + 15/4/2016

anigif_original-grid-image-5533-1420850290-5.gif

I really did not check TR or T2L tour setlists in detail but most annoying to me is that there is 0 rotation once you hit Munich Jam and Madness.

Especially topping that off with having both FG and Resistance in there.

I mean I don't dislike these songs but trading them for a possible Bliss/Sunburn/SS and in addition Reapers getting axed not only once...

But yeah once you hit the Jam you know what's coming. Not fun.