I was just sitting here saying to the other half that it's so weird that all these gigs are west of the Pennines except Brighton, and he said maybe when they decided to do the tour that's all that was available? Anyone got an idea how far in advance they would have planned it?

Thought I'd post in here instead of a gig-specific thread to maybe get more answers: I really wanna try and get a setlist at the Manchester gig and was wondering what the general method/etiquette is for getting one? Never tried before.

Thought I'd post in here instead of a gig-specific thread to maybe get more answers: I really wanna try and get a setlist at the Manchester gig and was wondering what the general method/etiquette is for getting one? Never tried before.

Now I would tell you but that just creates more competition ;)... but since I'm in a good mood

be at the barrier and just start shouting to the stage crew for someone to give you one at the end of the gig, by shouting I mean asking nicely. It helps a lot if you're female as well. The sound desk will also have one/some so rushing there at the end of the gig can work

I'm not sure who else actually has them but others do as well. At Passion Pit (in Academy 1 actually) after it had finished I was lingering around the barrier trying to get one but they'd all gone except one but the roadies were just ignoring me. Then a security guard comes over and tries to rush me along as they do at the end of gigs but I was like "just give me a few minutes there's a setlist right there I just need one of them to get me it" and then he just pulled one out of his pocket and give me it and told me to go away. A similar thing has happened another time as well, there's no reason for a security guard to have a setlist on them so I don't know where they came from

Now I would tell you but that just creates more competition ;)... but since I'm in a good mood

be at the barrier and just start shouting to the stage crew for someone to give you one at the end of the gig, by shouting I mean asking nicely. It helps a lot if you're female as well. The sound desk will also have one/some so rushing there at the end of the gig can work

I'm not sure who else actually has them but others do as well. At Passion Pit (in Academy 1 actually) after it had finished I was lingering around the barrier trying to get one but they'd all gone except one but the roadies were just ignoring me. Then a security guard comes over and tries to rush me along as they do at the end of gigs but I was like "just give me a few minutes there's a setlist right there I just need one of them to get me it" and then he just pulled one out of his pocket and give me it and told me to go away. A similar thing has happened another time as well, there's no reason for a security guard to have a setlist on them so I don't know where they came from

Cheers :happy: If I get to the barrier, I'll try sticking around there but if it looks like they're ignoring me I'll see if the sound board still has any (probs won't but it's worth a try I guess).

Well they have two days off, right? That should give them enough time to really run through Assassin and have it ready to play, Also why the hell can't they just play Muscle museum its starting to bug me, I think it might happen though....also Take a Bow returning would be cool

Well they have two days off, right? That should give them enough time to really run through Assassin and have it ready to play, Also why the hell can't they just play Muscle museum its starting to bug me, I think it might happen though....also Take a Bow returning would be cool

I have another theory. They have two days off now, and days off between the last couple of gigs. I'm thinking they might perform a new separate song for each of those sets of gigs. So we could hear two new songs, the last one being played will likely be Dead Inside, if this theory pans out...