If I see Hyper Music, Dead Star, Showbiz or MM I will lose ma shit. As I said if I have signal and I'm not in a pit I'll try posting the set straight to the Live thread. Won't be recording anything unless I get dehydrated and end up at the back though

If I see Hyper Music, Dead Star, Showbiz or MM I will lose ma shit. As I said if I have signal and I'm not in a pit I'll try posting the set straight to the Live thread. Won't be recording anything unless I get dehydrated and end up at the back though

You're better off tweeting it with #MuseGlasgow really, you'll reach more people and it'll be faster enit

Tonight's prediction

Futurism instead of Fury

Muscle Museum or Showbiz instead of Uno

Dead Inside instead of Plug In Baby

Citizen Erased instead of Hyper Music and Agitated

Panic Station instead of Supermassive

Survival instead of Knights

Would be kinda annoyed if they used the piano at other gigs.

Wish Matt still sang the chorus to Hyper Music. I really dislike Chris' live vocals, they're always so quiet.

Predictions for tonight:

Dead Star instead of Hyper Music

Yes Please instead of Agitated

Futurism instead of Fury

Muscle Museum instead of Uno

The rest stays the same

Would be kinda annoyed if they used the piano at other gigs.

Maybe it didn't turn up to the gig or they had to repair it. It would explain the unusually guitar based set and dropping some songs that are among the band's own favorites. It's been five years since they have not played undisclosed desires even though it wounds like a lead balloon live...

After hearing about the crowd last night, I fear for the set tonight in Barrowlands.

I agree with predictions above, think I made the same comments in another thread though I think SS will be dropped for Newborn like during the T2L tour.

Wish Matt still sang the chorus to Hyper Music. I really dislike Chris' live vocals, they're always so quiet.

Predictions for tonight:

Dead Star instead of Hyper Music

Yes Please instead of Agitated

Futurism instead of Fury

Muscle Museum instead of Uno

The rest stays the same

I think you're spot on. I cannot believe just how good Fury is live.

That really isn't a voice issue. If anything his voice is much stronger than Matt's in that area.