Lurker checking in too :p

Reapers actually sounds really cool (better than Psycho, to me). Only thing I'm a tad unsure about is that chorus, as Matt seems to be going for those high notes singers went for in classic rock tunes. His falsetto doesn't seem to be very appropriate for it, but it could be that he is still working on translating it to the live setting. I do like the melody though, and I'll just wait for the album version. I was impressed with the guitar wankery. I like how the solo progressed from that rock feel of GnR/ACDC to the typical morello-influenced dreamy guitar wails. Also, what really made an impression with me was Dom's drumming. It's not very typical of his and I think it's mainly where that different sound/approach (classic rock/ACDC/whatever) is coming from on this track

If anything, both the new track and the show seem to indicate the band is really going all out. I'm very glad to see that attitude is back.

By the way, huge Uno fan, so hyped they played it again. But judging from the video, it seems like Bellamy kinda shyed away from the mic on most of the high notes of the chorus. Kinda dissapointed.

Edited by s3ker

Possibility of Showbiz could happen, if they play a rarity from Showbiz every night. Uno being the first because, Uno. I expect MM tomorrow, sadly Fillip the next day and so on (skips Sunburn out though, but that was played a lot last tour). That leaves Manchester with Cave (I'd prefer Fillip or Showbiz to be honest, but that would be amazing).

*prepares vocals*

Possibility of Showbiz could happen, if they play a rarity from Showbiz every night. Uno being the first because, Uno. I expect MM tomorrow, sadly Fillip the next day and so on (skips Sunburn out though, but that was played a lot last tour). That leaves Manchester with Cave (I'd prefer Fillip or Showbiz to be honest, but that would be amazing).

*prepares vocals*

That could be interesting, and I'm probably reading too much into coincidence, but Agitated was Uno's b-side and both songs were played tonight..