Not liking that chorus to reapers at all... It's hard to tell, but the verse i can imagine coming out sounding really heavy so that might be good!

Outro is great!

Anyone else think dom's drumming is so lazy? Nothing creative in these new songs so far...

Not liking that chorus to reapers at all... It's hard to tell, but the verse i can imagine coming out sounding really heavy so that might be good!

Outro is great!

Anyone else think dom's drumming is so lazy? Nothing creative in these new songs so far...

I think the verse in Reapers will sound pretty thin and stripped back on record. You can hear a couple chords from it in the instagram clip Muse posted. Wasn't finished though so who knows.

I think the verse in Reapers will sound pretty thin and stripped back on record. You can hear a couple chords from it in the instagram clip Muse posted. Wasn't finished though so who knows.

Good point.. and tbh, after listening to that clip again, i can see it coming out really cliche

Someone asked if hyper music was matt or chris on the chorus, it was chris

also the crowd didnt do the "ohhh-oHHHH" chant which sucked (though i had earplugs in so maybe i just couldnt hear it, but i could hear most of the other crowd interactions)

I feel kinda surprised i feel like more people would be pumped about this song and not immediately thinking of things to call out about it, I personally think it sounds awesome, the chorus vocals sound a little weak here but im gonna assume they're more layered on the studio version and will sound great

I feel kinda surprised i feel like more people would be pumped about this song and not immediately thinking of things to call out about it, I personally think it sounds awesome, the chorus vocals sound a little weak here but im gonna assume they're more layered on the studio version and will sound great

I basically think the same about the track as you do, but it's possible Matt was trying to just play it safe.

If I was there for the Assassin thing I would have gone into the biggest rage.

Don't you need the funny bass with the weird high string on it ...

In his defense he was right.

I would have been pretty fucking pissed though. Assassin is one hell of a fucking song.

I did go into the biggest rage, haha. I have never been that cross at a Muse gig! I expected it to all go to shit after that, UD etc. Thankfully that was not the case. My twitter makes good reading on reflection this morning, hahah.

i don't know if it's been mentioned before but i cbf reading 30 pages, but i think over the next few gigs Reapers will take a backseat and each gig will get one new song - if this has already been discussed then ignore me :ninja:

I was just thinking that, but on the other hand, they may want more than one performance to choose from for the DVD.