Anyone know how to submit a change request for a locked setlist on setlist.fm?

Riffs after Stockholm were Township Rebellion and Micro Cuts

Plug in Baby had Sweet Child Of Mine outro

And Interlude was significantly extended due to what seemed to be Chris' bass messing up

Surely Citizen Erased isn't completely out of the question, we know Morgan is there so he could do the piano bits. Matt on the other hand could change the rules a bit, maybe he could bow the chords at the end (instead of there being any background altogether), that would be pretty awesome.

I think they are going to record the last night of the tour for the DVD. The Brighton Dome is an amazing place, Pink Floyd filmed there a gig for the Dark Side of the Moon Tour, and has that beautiful organ. So maybe Megalomania can make an appearance, along with Assassin.

I think they are going to record the last night of the tour for the DVD. The Brighton Dome is an amazing place, Pink Floyd filmed there a gig for the Dark Side of the Moon Tour, and has that beautiful organ. So maybe Megalomania can make an appearance, along with Assassin.

They were already recording at the Barrowland

I have another theory. They have two days off now, and days off between the last couple of gigs. I'm thinking they might perform a new separate song for each of those sets of gigs. So we could hear two new songs, the last one being played will likely be Dead Inside, if this theory pans out...

I'll let you know as I will be at the Newport gig tomorrow night.:D

I'm hoping they record all dates, that's why they played Reapers two times, to get a better version. Also be cool to see how all the performances and venues compare.

Belfast was not recorded. Probably because of nerves and it being the first gig in a long time.

Belfast was not recorded. Probably because of nerves and it being the first gig in a long time.

I was trying to find Uno from Belfast on youtube and saw it was muted due to a copyright claim. The Glasgow one was available though. I assumed that meant Belfast Uno was going to be released, but maybe not.

It just means Warner's being douchebags again, blocking everything we'll never get to see otherwise.

I think it's interesting how many times it's been mentioned here but ignored: Muse apparently owns the rights to their music now, but is licensing it out to Warner. Given this, I'm assuming that the licensing agreement still gives Warner the ability they had before to do this kind of blocking audio bs.

I really don't give a shit who they sign with, or even if they had went on their own. It just pisses me off to no end that what ends up blocked on YT are the rare songs that most of us will never get to see. Ever.

Meanwhile, probably every recording of Starlight ever remains unmuted, and actual copyrighted studio albums and tracks are widely and easily available on YT, and unmolested.