99p is a bit steep for a gig that's already happened, call it 10p and we've got a deal

For 10p, I'd rather keep it myself. Plus this was a paperless ticket event so not I wouldn't imagine that many people managed to get a physical ticket.

I was actually gonna pitch that as soon as I got home. Can't do it now though but it's definitely in that area.

EDIT: C#6 yeah.

That's what I thought. Cool, even if it's for a split-second. :)

Listened through some of the performances, his voice wasn't as bad as I thought it was. Definitely a bit rough starting up a tour, but give it a few gigs, I'm sure he's fully back. The chest voice parts in US middle-section sounded fucking great. He did pretty well on Uno chorus aswell, although some minor troubles during the last one.

Can't believe I'm asking this (out of all the songs that were played) but is there a recording of SS? Some people said it was slower or something. "Weird pace"...
They were referring to the setlist apparently.

That's what I thought. Cool, even if it's for a split-second. :)

Listened through some of the performances, his voice wasn't as bad as I thought it was. Definitely a bit rough starting up a tour, but give it a few gigs, I'm sure he's fully back. The chest voice parts in US middle-section sounded fucking great. He did pretty well on Uno chorus aswell, although some minor troubles during the last one.

Yeah it was weird. His voice sounded good, but he fucked up the timing a lot of the time, as if he was out of breath.

I don't think i'd want to swap/change anything on the current setlist... Fury is one of my favourite B-sides and will be the first for me to hear it live. The setlist is perfect, the only thing id change is add a few more songs. Their also playing a lot of songs from my favourite Muse album, Absolution. :D

Looks like the guys went to greet the queue at about half 5 today, anyone have idea what time it was yesterday? If I miss this opportunity in Brighton I'll be crazy mad with myself.

Chris and Morgan got there about 4ish, Matt and Dom about half 4, apparently stayed around to talk to fans for about 30 minutes each :)

Matt then left about half 7, went back to his hotel and came back to the venue not long after

*source = creepy stalker friend who didn't have a ticket so was out back the entire time

and when I say creepy I mean they followed him in a car back to the hotel, she sent me a picture of them tailgating him...

*source = creepy stalker friend who didn't have a ticket so was out back the entire time

and when I say creepy I mean they followed him in a car back to the hotel, she sent me a picture of them tailgating him...

Tell your friend she's a dumbass.