For those asking before, I checked, my Dad did record Agitated. I only recorded the intro:stunned:. Anyway, here it is -

Edit: Looks like its the only one on youtube

Oh, I was just about to post that. Think there's another too but that's the best recording.

Best Agitated ever imo, didn't know it was that mental live. Mad ting.

This show was absolutely incredible. Everything sounded massive, probably the best and most on form I've heard Muse... but that run from Micro Cuts to Citizen Erased, oh my god. :D SO happy to hear MC and Agitated live for the first time, and CE for the first time since my first Muse show in 2010.

I dragged my dad along for the ride and he said in his 30-odd years of gigging Muse were one of the best live bands he's ever seen. What a show to pick for your first Muse experience eh?

Beside the Muse set I can't say I was very impressed with Download Festival as a whole. Did anyone else find that the whole 'dog tag' system really slowed down the entry process? And at the end of the night we were stuck in the car park for 2 hours waiting to get out. But still, no regrets. Totally worth it.

I think the dog tag thing worked ok as long as you registered and topped up online before you got there.

I wasn't too bothered about any of the other bands really. Was nice to see Slash playing all the guns'n'roses stuff and I caught a few of the earlier bands who I hadn't heard of and there was nice vibe. But Muse is what I went for and they blew everyone else away. Amazing.

The mud was a downer! I love the cinema tent, spent lots of time watching films and hiding from the rain.

Lots of noisy campers. *sigh*

So yeah best part definitely muse.

Would have loved to have gone to this, but sadly had part of my Achilles' tendon removed last week and aren't allowed to walk for three months ::( totally jealous of those who did go though. Looks superb.

My friend Tanya saw them for the first time - talk about lucky! :D

Beside the Muse set I can't say I was very impressed with Download Festival as a whole. Did anyone else find that the whole 'dog tag' system really slowed down the entry process?

Not at all, turned up at 3. Maybe had to wait 2/3 minutes extra to get in, but the amount of time saved in terms of bar/food queuing was brilliant. Really impressed!

Muse were as good as well :LOL:

Not at all, turned up at 3. Maybe had to wait 2/3 minutes extra to get in, but the amount of time saved in terms of bar/food queuing was brilliant. Really impressed!

Muse were as good as well :LOL:

We turned up at 11 and queued 45 minutes to an hour to get into the arena, I assumed it was because loading up the dog tags with pre-topped up money was taking so much time, but it could just be that they were just really slow at what they do :LOL:

But I'll admit once inside the dog tag thing was excellent, no need to scramble around in pockets for loose change or worry about carrying too much money. I hope other festivals implement something similar soon

Just got back, and I fucking love this festival. I'll definitely be back.

Onto Muse, and bloody hell what a set! Did what they had to do and showed Download that they can kick it up there with the big metal bands. I stood about halfway back to be with my girlfriend but I was very envious of everyone at the front with a setlist as heavy as that.

Was it crazy down the front? And how big was the crowd?