Is it true Matt fell at the beginning of the show? The article with all the photos of the show mentioned it, of which he gives a shout out to Dave Grohl. :LOL:

Didn't notice either. Might've broken his guitar at the end of Agitated, my vision was blocked for a brief minute then. Didn't see a fall but he did shout 'Let's hear it for Dave Grohl' before the first(?) chorus of Psycho.

I can't wait to see it.

And Dead Star? Last time that was played was War Child, right? Didn't expect to see that again anytime soon.

Manchester Academy. Wasn't as good as it was then (small venue added to it probs) but it's still sounding at its best this year imo.

I managed to get one from barrier (behind some guy with an annoying horn hat - I spoke to someone who is from here) but I second it being the best night of my life! The crowd, performance and especially the set were all perfect, and when Micro Cuts/CE came on I nearly died!

Psycho (w/ Drill Sergeant)

The Handler (Live Debut)

New Born

Hysteria (w/ Interlude)

Micro Cuts (Tour Debut)

Dead Star

Agitated

Citizen Erased (Tour Debut)

Drones D&B

Dead Inside

SMBH

Mercy

Time Is Running Out

Reapers

Stockholm Syndrome (w/ Township Rebellion riff)

[Encore]

Uprising (w/ JFK)

Plug In Baby

Knights of Cydonia (w/ Man With A Harmonica)

HANDLER

FFS

AaaaaaaaaAAARGH

I WANT it in my lug holes.

The Handler was boss.

Thoughts on the gig as a whole, Dee? I thought the first half was amazing but shit kinda crashed after Dead Inside. Still, really good performances though imo (especially CE, Agitated, Micro Cuts, New Born and TH) and no Starlight :awesome:

Edit: kinda gutted about no AP and Assassin (though I guess that was never really likely) as well.

Thoughts on the gig as a whole, Dee? I thought the first half was amazing but shit kinda crashed after Dead Inside. Still, really good performances though imo (especially CE, Agitated, Micro Cuts, New Born and TH) and no Starlight :awesome:

Edit: kinda gutted about no AP and Assassin (though I guess that was never really likely) as well.

I was on board at the start, but when I realised they were skipping AP and went straight to Dead Inside, that's when I knew. I knew the fun was over.