He wouldn't of mentioned it unless they were and also with the fact that Lollapalooza Berlin is the same weekend makes it almost certain

There's 2 headliners to be announced, Muse and someone else, and the "someone else" is rumoured to be Kylie Minogue who has a big London festival show next weekend. Bestival are probably holding out until after that show and then announcing both headliners (and the rest of the lineup) next week. It's also right after Glastonbury so with people seeing that on TV they'll be itching to go to a festival and if Bestival announce one of the biggest bands in the world right after then it'll be a massive help for ticket sales, especially since Bestival has a reputation as a mini-Glastonbury. All about maximising potential ticket sales

2 things though

1) You can't get a day ticket for Bestival

2) It's a ballache to get to

It's such a great festival though I can't recommend it enough, it's so much better than the whole "gig in a field" vibe that R+L and Isle of Wight Festival's have going

Just as well I didn't drop some £££ on tixs! I thought something wasn't quite right with it, as Bestival would of been forced, due to all the media outlets reporting it, to come out and confirm the slot, if it was happening, as it be an anti climatic announcement! So maybe he was just HIGH (on snooker) that night

http://www.gigwise.com/news/101306/missy-elliott-to-headline-bestival-not-muse

From what I can gather they showed Mercy and Hysteria last night, with more potentially coming today. (Probably Psycho and Uprising or something...)

Dumb.

I wanna re watch the whole thing. Or at least Agitated and CE.

Edited by Matthijs
edited for language.

Dumb.

I wanna re watch the whole thing. Or at least Agitated and CE.

Of course! Throw us something Download! Micro cuts or CE! Probs, if we're lucky, Christmas presents down the line...

Anyone that doesn't have sky arts found these on youtube or on muse bootlegs? Trying to find them !!