Before, I didn't care for this because I thought they'd play the usual songs with Drones chucked in for album promotion. I should have expected that they'd go pretty heavy for Download. What's the earliest we'll probably get to see the gig?

I believe they did it before. We heard JFK with Uprising before we heard Defector.

OK - it seems daft to me though, why not play Defector? Is it hard to sing/play or what? Excuse my ignorance.

EDIT: Was a bloody great setlist imho

OK - it seems daft to me though, why not play Defector? Is it hard to sing/play or what? Excuse my ignorance.

EDIT: Was a bloody great setlist imho

I'm guessing it was just used as an interlude. The reason for not playing defector was probably simply there was no room in the setlist

This is a freaking incredible setlist. Best they've done at a large setting in years!!! Or ever? OMG

OOS in full. Dark Shines, Hyper Music, CE, Megalomania, Bliss, Micro Cuts...

Forgot to mention I think tonight might've been the best Agitated ever.

Seems like they went down pretty well.

Yeah, felt like a standard Muse gig crowd really. Crowd seemed pretty uninterested during the encore though, especially for Uprising. Can't say I blame them. There was a bit of hype for PIB and Knight when they first started but it died down fairly quickly.

Worth saying though that Psycho through to CE were received brilliantly. Even Agitated got a decent sing-along.

OOS in full. Dark Shines, Hyper Music, CE, Megalomania, Bliss, Micro Cuts...

Forgot to mention I think tonight might've been the best Agitated ever.

Wait, that wasn't the setlist from earlier. What was the actual setlist, then? CE is my favourite song, followed by The Handler, Megalomania, Showbiz and Stockholm Syndrome/Dead Star. If Megalomania was there, the only thing missing would be Showbiz.

Wait, that wasn't the setlist from earlier. What was the actual setlist, then? CE is my favourite song, followed by The Handler, Megalomania, Showbiz and Stockholm Syndrome/Dead Star. If Megalomania was there, the only thing missing would be Showbiz.

He's saying OoS in full at Reading & Leeds was a better setlist.

Psycho (w/ Drill Sergeant)

The Handler (Live Debut)

New Born

Hysteria (w/ Interlude)

Micro Cuts (Tour Debut)

Dead Star

Agitated

Citizen Erased (Tour Debut)

Drones D&B

Dead Inside

SMBH

Mercy

Time Is Running Out

Reapers

Stockholm Syndrome (w/ Township Rebellion riff)

[Encore]

Uprising (w/ JFK)

Plug In Baby

Knights of Cydonia (w/ Man With A Harmonica)