Initially I was planning on not bothering, but I'd like to see Marilyn Manson live, and I've heard some good things about A Day To Remember. I'll look into Saturday tickets if they do them.

Whether or not LP7 is really heavy, the fact that they're playing Download is exciting anyway, because it means they have to do a heavy setlist.

Download generally only put day tickets on sale if weekend tickets are selling badly. It will be dependent on ticket sales and whether it's looking as though it will sell out... so if they do do day tickets, they'll go on sale around March/April :)

Whether or not LP7 is really heavy, the fact that they're playing Download is exciting anyway, because it means they have to do a heavy setlist.

Tbh, I'm mostly just psyched about seeing them with a more metal crowd for once. I've been waiting years for this!

Thanks peeps. Ages to wait for day tix but it'll be worth it :D Soooo effing excited for this – bring on the heavy setlist!! And same, Sophie, it's been my dream to see them in a proper heavy crowd/atmosphere, this is the best news EVER! :\mm/:

Properly excited for this, no way im missing it...just hoping to convince friends on the weekend rather than just doing the day

I wonder if the setlist for this festival will be different compared to others. Probably not.

I think it might be a bit different since they apparently were determined to play this one.

Or that's what I'm hoping for anyway, I'm going to this one. Yolo.

I would go but the lineup is shit for the most part :(

Meh, I'll take the opportunity to see Marilyn Manson for the lolz and Faith No More as well. I'm sure there are some more decent bands waiting to get announced.

Much as I'd wanna see Manson, he's on second stage at the same time as Muse. So may have to find a halfway spot.

Oh, well screw him then. Muse all the way.

Oh, well screw him then. Muse all the way.

You like Muse?

Fuck it, I think I'll go to this. inb4 shittest set ever.