Madness - very positive meomories due to beeing madly in love and madness came out

UD - Agree on the opinion for it beeing one of the best pop songs ever made

Revolt - Nuff said

Darkshines

FAWY

IBTY - good music is stronger than twillight

NC - look above

Save Me

Guiding Light

Invincible together with Soldiers Poem - I just love how the lyrics and the pasing works here and the HAARP version of Invincible is truly amazing

The Globalist

Unsustainable - Fire boom boom CHARLES wheeeew wheeeeew

Isolated System

Uprsising - pretty nice track especially great for dancing

Survival, to the very end. I have never seen any reason not to love this song.

I Belong To You. Love TR, all the songs on it, and the bass clarinet solo in this song. No joke.

Madness/Dead Inside, because I love them and they have a sizable number of haters.

Guiding Light. (See IBTY, minus the bass clarinet solo part)

Feeling Good. Best version of that song ever recorded.

Soldier's Poem. Sounds like Queen, I love Queen, 'nuff said.

Fillip, cause it's amusing, interesting, and has a great buildup in it.

Update:

To add to my previous list...

Revolt. This is quite possibly in the running for my favorite song off of Drones. The catchiness, plus the Queeniness, plus the fact that this would've been one of the hugest hits of the eighties had it been released back then make me love it to death. REVOLT!!

Darkshines. Originally one of my favorite tracks from OoS, and one of the only standouts after CE upon first listens, the guitar is exotic and spooky, the vocal is thrilling, and it's a great song IMO.

Drones. Beautiful, the dead world's final lament over its own destruction. Amen.

Psycho. the riff is all you need, nuff said. Plus the song makes me laugh.

Aftermath. beautiful combination of Jimi Hendrix and Flea at the start, and it continues to be just as beautiful throughout most of the song. Towards the end it suddenly becomes a big singalong, and after all that beauty, I come to think "what the heck, why not sing along to the sweet melody?"

Falling Away With You. Easily one of the best tracks from Abso. I have no clue why it always gets lost in the shuffle while SfA is constantly praised. FAwY ftw!

Screenager!!!!! Love it! Easily one of my top 5 favourite Muse songs

I wouldn't put it in my Top 5 but I've been listening to it a lot lately and Screenager is bae.

That chorus is <3 Easily one of the best they've done.

Falling Away With You. Easily one of the best tracks from Abso. I have no clue why it always gets lost in the shuffle while SfA is constantly praised. FAwY ftw!

FAWY's verses are lovely but the chorus lets it down massively imo.

Update:

To add to my previous list...

Revolt. This is quite possibly in the running for my favorite song off of Drones. The catchiness, plus the Queeniness, plus the fact that this would've been one of the hugest hits of the eighties had it been released back then make me love it to death. REVOLT!!

Darkshines. Originally one of my favorite tracks from OoS, and one of the only standouts after CE upon first listens, the guitar is exotic and spooky, the vocal is thrilling, and it's a great song IMO.

Drones. Beautiful, the dead world's final lament over its own destruction. Amen.

Psycho. the riff is all you need, nuff said. Plus the song makes me laugh.

Aftermath. beautiful combination of Jimi Hendrix and Flea at the start, and it continues to be just as beautiful throughout most of the song. Towards the end it suddenly becomes a big singalong, and after all that beauty, I come to think "what the heck, why not sing along to the sweet melody?"

The Dire Straits is strong in Aftermath

• 2 months later...

I defend half of their more 'pop' songs. While some are loved, others are not. Here people seem to dislike Supermassive because it's overrated, but the majority like that so I don't feel a need to defend it. But I'll defend songs like Undisclosed Desires and Neutron Star Collision.