I don't know where to put this so i'm going to put it in here given it was one of the best shows of the tour (in close fight with Wembley). Someone put the whole Manchester 2010 gig in YT. C'mon Muse, release a proshot of this::

[YT]

[/YT]

I don't know where to put this so i'm going to put it in here given it was one of the best shows of the tour (in close fight with Wembley). Someone put the whole Manchester 2010 gig in YT. C'mon Muse, release a proshot of this::

[YT]

[/YT]

Oh wow, didn't know that existed. Think I've only ever watched Butterflies and Hysteria back from that gig. Speaking of, nice to see Matt's me-induced chuckle at the end of the latter made it in, I treasured that at the time :chuckle:

I almost feel a bit emotional watching all that back properly. Such a magical gig, back when I was still amazed by almost everything they did. Blew 14-year old me's mind :happy: Count myself so fortunate I got to go. The Resistance Tour might not have been great overall but the stadium tour was pretty special imo.

Such fond memories of Butterflies, CE, US, Stockholm, PIB and Knights. Hell, even TIRO was pretty great. It doesn't get said often 'cause he's so consistent but Dom's drumming was seriously on-point that night as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyyUFQwu-54

Other peeps have probs seen this before but I've only just watched it for the first time. Might be one of my new faves from the BH&R era, along with Shepherds Bush and Gran Rex. Great jams, riffs and general guitar-work from Matt.

Maybe the only pro-shot of RBS from the Black Holes era as well? Haven't checked though, so could be wrong.

Oh wow, didn't know that existed. Think I've only ever watched Butterflies and Hysteria back from that gig. Speaking of, nice to see Matt's me-induced chuckle at the end of the latter made it in, I treasured that at the time :chuckle:

I almost feel a bit emotional watching all that back properly. Such a magical gig, back when I was still amazed by almost everything they did. Blew 14-year old me's mind :happy: Count myself so fortunate I got to go. The Resistance Tour might not have been great overall but the stadium tour was pretty special imo.

Such fond memories of Butterflies, CE, US, Stockholm, PIB and Knights. Hell, even TIRO was pretty great. It doesn't get said often 'cause he's so consistent but Dom's drumming was seriously on-point that night as well.

WOW it was my first multicam edit, it's very strange to re-watch this after all this time sorry for the bad editing sometimes. This gig was massive .

You can find it on Muse Bootleg if there is still some seeders.

Still my favourite performance of Uprising !

I really like how he changed the chorus melody as well.

Yeah, the mixing up of the vocal melody is so cool

I actually really don't like that aspect of it tbh :chuckle: The simple, rising melody is part of what makes the chorus so eerie (or powerful, with the last one) imo. Each step up gives me chills so changing it or flowering it up takes away from that for me.

Shame 'cause it's a perfect performance other than that.