Are there any pro-shot version of Unnatural Selection that are particularly good / have outro riffage? Been getting into this song lately and need some live versions to listen to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BUq6cvXWAw

Rock Am Ring 2010 and Rock In Rio 2013 are pretty good, too. Ah, how I miss US </3 Still one of the best songs I've seen.

Edited by Jobby

Rock Am Ring 2010 and Rock In Rio 2013 are pretty good, too. Ah, how I miss US </3 Still one of the best songs I've seen.

Yeah I don't get the hate for it in some sections of this board it was absolutely mega last time I saw them. The outro and middle section especially. Still would probably take Stockholm or normal speed New Born over it but it's still v good live.

Yeah I don't get the hate for it in some sections of this board it was absolutely mega last time I saw them. The outro and middle section especially. Still would probably take Stockholm or normal speed New Born over it but it's still v good live.

In fair world you shouldn't need take one over another. Unnatural Selection, Stockholm Syndrome and New Born in every show. But life's a fucker.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...