This must have been posted a million times, and we have had great performances on this tour, but I feel the need to share my love one more time for the 2013 performance of Micro Cuts in Montreal.

I'd totally say it is the best rendition ever of Micro Cuts. Matt's vocals are incredibly strong, his falsetto is as pure as crystal and he nails that chorus like never before. :awesome: + the surprise effect + the Freedom outro. :awesome:

Yeah last tour was the peak for Matt vocally. He really focuses on the notes opposed to the pronunciation of the lyrics in that performance which I think works well.

Later Resistance Tour had great Stockholm in general.

[YT]

[/YT]

[YT]

[/YT]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeQm3gwTMnE

The editing in the France pro-shot is pretty good for using the stock cameras. Really wish there would have been a release of one of the stadium shows. Even if the stage was obstructive in person it was hard to make it not look great on camera.

Fury

Dead Star

Map of the Problematique

Citizen Erased

Ruled By Secrecy

Saw three of these last tour :cool:

On a related note that T2L performance of Micro cuts is incredible. Man, T2L tour really is underrated - good setlists, Matt was at his peak vocally and the stage design was interesting without being awkward (TR) or over-the-top (drones).

This must have been posted a million times, and we have had great performances on this tour, but I feel the need to share my love one more time for the 2013 performance of Micro Cuts in Montreal.

I'd totally say it is the best rendition ever of Micro Cuts. Matt's vocals are incredibly strong, his falsetto is as pure as crystal and he nails that chorus like never before. :awesome: + the surprise effect + the Freedom outro. :awesome:

God, Matt is an incredible vocalist...

Not really underrated here. Only big complaints were during the first American leg and some of the dumb stadium tour things.

Was the first American leg really all that bad though? From what I remember Map/Hysteria and New Born/Stockholm were all making appearances as well as two piano songs with Eurasia/Sunburn. Unless I'm forgetting something that's pretty good going for America.

Was the first American leg really all that bad though? From what I remember Map/Hysteria and New Born/Stockholm were all making appearances as well as two piano songs with Eurasia/Sunburn. Unless I'm forgetting something that's pretty good going for America.

I don't mean the whole thing, just stupid things that happened during like Zepp mentioned, it was still rather positive. The stadium tour had some fantastic stuff but that didn't negate things like Starlight closing.

Also Plug In Baby was dropped from the US before SBE. SBE was kinda the proof they just weren't playing it for the US.

The editing in the France pro-shot is pretty good for using the stock cameras. Really wish there would have been a release of one of the stadium shows. Even if the stage was obstructive in person it was hard to make it not look great on camera.

Yeah, The Resistance Stadium Tour have some of the best shows Muse has ever done.

But i remember back in 2010, everybody was complaining about how TR doesn't have that much guitar and how they didn't rotate the sets enought (for example, why the f*** an american fan complains they don't rotate songs in Australia?)

Long story short, to please the fans Muse did the Reading and Leeds festival, and after that the BBC didn't sell the footage to them, so no Resistance Tour DVD was released. This shows how dickheads fans can be sometimes.

In some recent promo clips they showed HD footage of that Stadium Tour, so hopefully, someday they are going to release something.

END OF THE COMPLAIN. Now i'm going to return to my normal, cheerful and sociable self.

Yeah, The Resistance Stadium Tour have some of the best shows Muse has ever done.

But i remember back in 2010, everybody was complaining about how TR doesn't have that much guitar and how they didn't rotate the sets enought (for example, why the f*** an american fan complains they don't rotate songs in Australia?)

Long story short, to please the fans Muse did the Reading and Leeds festival, and after that the BBC didn't sell the footage to them, so no Resistance Tour DVD was released. This shows how dickheads fans can be sometimes.

In some recent promo clips they showed HD footage of that Stadium Tour, so hopefully, someday they are going to release something.

TR Tour had plenty of reasons for legit complaints during it's time tbf. Looking back, it was generally better than what people are getting now but that's not really saying much. Also, I don't see how what country you're from would affect your opinion on setlists. I've complained massively about Muse's setlists since the SA gigs this year because I felt (and still feel) they could easily do better and that they were shortchanging fans.

Why does the BBC not selling Muse the footage show how fans can be dickheads?

They have released a fair few songs from that stadium tour tbf. Uprising and CE from Wembley, Uprising from LCCC, Starlight from the San Siro and Stockholm from the Stade de France. I doubt we'll ever get a full gig at this point though.

The arena tours got a lot more hate than the stadiums except some overdramatic reactions. T2L tour was still much better received since it improved on a lot of the details.

Also The Resistance tour was really the start of a lot of things we normally complain about here. Short sets, US getting the short end, Japan getting the wtf rarities, the stadium tour in general, lack of rotation, first loss of the guitar (New Born), ignoring of good songs like MK Ultra, ignoring of fans in general during the polls.

Coming from the Black Holes tour it was quite the contrast.

Also I always loved Liam's Wembley edit so I only really regret not getting pro audio.

They literally made polls which they then ignored.

They said they couldn't play rarities because of the stage but then played Sunburn and MK Ultra in Turin only to drop them again immediately after as if nothing happened.

Also, Anericans complaining about Australia? Uhm, it was mainly Europeans complaining about Europe and Americans complaining about America though, but whatever keeps your fantasy intact. You were an even worse poster back when you were thedemonocracy so I'm not surprised you saw it that way.

END OF THE COMPLAIN. Now i'm going to return to my normal, cheerful and sociable self.

I doubt ANYONE complained about Australia with rotations considering we had the most rotations out of any leg of the resistance tour...

I doubt ANYONE complained about Australia with rotations considering we had the most rotations out of any leg of the resistance tour...

The complaint was mostly about how the second night of some city got a LOT more rarities than the first, but then a lot of people who went to the gig said that actually, the second night performance was quite bad.

The complaint was mostly about how the second night of some city got a LOT more rarities than the first, but then a lot of people who went to the gig said that actually, the second night performance was quite bad.

ah yes the infamous Brisbane

Night 1 had no rarities at all - USoE and FG were piano songs and Resistance and Guiding Light were played

Night 2 Bliss, MK Ultra, Take a Bow, Butterflies & Hurricanes, Citizen Erased and Sunburn - from memory Matt had issues with his ears and his voice was off a little at times but i wouldn't care with the set they got

I did an early and a 2nd leg American T2L.

First one got Map/Sunburn, but was short one song from most of the rest of the tour (no PiB,) and my second one dropped the NB/SS rotation, had PiB, no Map, and was still short a song.

I was still happy with what I got to see (even if US was one of those songs) but again the length was a big issue.