I have absolutely NO issues with the old stuff they played or the amount of old stuff they played. 2 Showbiz, 3 OOS, 3 Abso, 3 BH&R, 4 TR, 9 T2L, that's more than they have ever played before.

My issue is with that B-Stage run (Blackout is great but lodged in with those songs and with Matt not playing the solo, it has the potential to be a real let-down) and Starlight closing is just fucking awful.

Yes to all of this. Starlight as a closer left me such a feeling of anti-climax.

Yeah I'm really hoping that the crowds pick up for the London shows. Saw a video where Bliss kicked in and about 3 rows were jumping...

The front 10 rows or so on Chris' side was really good most of the show, maybe further back as well but i dont know...took until Bliss to get going though. Suppose its just down to luck really, like i remember the crowd around me at the 02 last year being fairly dead

Yes to all of this. Starlight as a closer left me such a feeling of anti-climax.

Should have definitely closed with Survival i reckon - thought they played that really well and the outro was awesome, everything after just kind of felt a bit pointless

I have 3 family and friends tickets with my name on it, I am unable to go, really want my friends to still go but am apprehensive they will not be let in as I will not be there. They will need to pick the tickets up from the desk when they arrive. Can someone point me in the right direction to speak to someone in maybe putting a note with my tickets, with my friends name on.? Or any other help. Thanks in advance

Why the fuck did Muse finish with Starlight? Just swapping Survival and Starlight around would have made the set 10 times better. And obviously Matt not playing guitar in Blackout is annoying as fuck.

Apart from that, I have no issues.

Why the fuck did Muse finish with Starlight? Just swapping Survival and Starlight around would have made the set 10 times better. And obviously Matt not playing guitar in Blackout is annoying as fuck.

Apart from that, I have no issues.

Don't mind that Starlight finished, it may actually work better than people think.

??? :LOL:

I just want to know the thought process that went on his mind. Like:

"We need a song to end the most expensive, bombastic, over the top gig we've ever done. We could end on Survival like the Arena Tour, OR we could end on Knights like we've done before, OR we could go back to the good old days of Stockholm Syndrome!

Orrrr.... Starlight! And I won't even play guitar!"

??? :LOL:

Oops, forgot to start off my post to say I'd changed my mind from earlier. (for people unable to grasp how other's opinions can actually change over time) I actually watched Starlight from the other night, it was worse than it usually is, I was thinking something new and extravagant would occur in it to justify it closing the set, but it didn't.

Do you think there is any chance they will change starlight as a closer? And I was trying to work out but couldn't figure it out. If the 2 versions of the stadium tour set lists won't get changed, does that mean they rotated more songs on the arena tour?

Archived