They pretty much completely dropped it after the UK shows. Made an appearance here and there throughout the beginning of the US tour.

Ah, i didn't realise it was dropped completely, I think I remember them saying something about forgetting to put it back in the set list or something ridiculous like that.

and USoE.

Oh yeah

Stadium wise last time I don't remember too much of a difference

Neutron Star Collision showed up in europe didn't it ? Not too sure, I wasn't even a muse fan in 2010 :chuckle:

they just spammed CE and Bliss everywhere

If they could do that again, then yes pls

People still think that setlist is real, eh? I did well on that one so :LOL:

Or maybe people are stupid :)

Comparing differences between european and UK indoor gigs to european and uk stadium gigs is pointless. Wembley 2nd night got the best setlist of the whole stadium tour.

Or maybe people are stupid :)

Comparing differences between european and UK indoor gigs to european and uk stadium gigs is pointless. Wembley 2nd night got the best setlist of the whole stadium tour.

To be fair though most of the gigs on the stadium tour were festivals and were thus guaranteed to get less songs, so less room for rarities

Another roulette would be stupid.

It's just a visual effect, it's not actually random, the set list is already chosen beforehand, and judging by the fact they appear to be reusing the horseshoe from the arena shows it will probably be back.

It's just a visual effect, it's not actually random, the set list is already chosen beforehand, and judging by the fact they appear to be reusing the horseshoe from the arena shows it will probably be back.

That's why it's stupid. :p

It does provide genuine excitement if you haven't looked at the setlist beforehand though

It's also a massive let down if you're favourite and least favourite song show up on the roulette and your least favourite gets picked

The roulette always seemed pretty much pointless to me. I guess it provides some novelty for casual fans who genuinely believe that it's random but even then it just feels like pointless farting about/theatrics. It might be more interesting if they had more than 2 songs on it (not counting the green space). I'd only want them to keep it for stadiums if it was used as a slot for a rare song and had multiple songs on it. Something to close the main set like Micro Cuts, Showbiz, Muscle Museum, Assassin or Dead Star (as much as I'd like DS to be a regular anyway).

so according to Matt

No FAWY for stadiums

and Dom, in relation to Dead Star

Seeing as it's a bit of a fan favourite I think it might make the odd appearance this summer.

Source?

Archived