i absolutely cannot fucking believe you guys. you really aren't thankful for muse making music and spending all this money making the stage and the robot and the guitars and every fucking thing that they do for YOU THE FUCKING FANS THAT THEY LOVE. i'm real fucking shocked be grateful for this band for fucks sake

You are the cancer on this fandom.

the people who come off complaining about how muse played some songs and didn't play other ones are the fans who come off as pretentious, bratty, spoiled and over-entitled. just because they didn't play the songs you wanted doesn't mean you have to chastise them for playing something you didn't prefer. and believe me, any song played live by muse is amazing and being in the mere presence of them or even going to one of their shows is something to be thankful about.

We're paying Muse our hard earned money to entertain us, they're the ones who should be thankful to be in our presence.

Is there any pics of the merch stalls floating around?

Yes, I saw one a while back. Can't remember if it's in this thread or another one though. There were lots of t shirts with the T2L cover on.

i absolutely cannot fucking believe you guys. you really aren't thankful for muse making music and spending all this money making the stage and the robot and the guitars and every fucking thing that they do for YOU THE FUCKING FANS THAT THEY LOVE. i'm real fucking shocked be grateful for this band for fucks sake

Another belieber?

Yeah I know right! They have spent so much money on us! It's not like they earn shitloads of money on us visiting their gigs or anything!

Don't even bother. Really.

Edit: Weally.

:facemelt:

:awesome:

I hope your turds backfire

Why should we believe you over our own experiences seeing them live? Muse are not gods and we shouldn't be thankful for them doing their job.

What type of fucking fan are you if you aren't thankful for attending a Muse concert and having the opportunity to see them live? Lots of people don't get to see their favorite band live. As much as I want to see them play the old classics, I'm still satisfied when the play the "shit" songs by your people's standards. So much snot up your noses

People who think that we should be thankful for any Muse song that we get or the fact that they are even playing live gigs do not understand a single thing about live music.

Exactly. They're a fucking band. They are open to criticisms and they're open to requests.

I'm sure they even appreciate it knowing that there are some hardcore fans that want to hear some of the older/more obscure stuff, gives them an opportunity to play something other than the same rehashed song that's been played every night for the past 8 years.

No I'm not thankful for Muse making music. They make music for themselves, not for other people. Anyone who makes songs to please fans is an idiot.

And I don't WANT loads of money spent on theatrics, so why the fuck should I be thankful for it?

And you mean the guitars he doesn't even wanna play?

It's not like they're doing it for free, they aren't doing the gigs out of the kindness of their own hearts, people pay quite a bit of money to go to these gigs, people have the right to say what they want about it. Plus, you can't believe that people don't view them as gods that can't fail? :chuckle:

I hope your turds backfire

:LOL:

It's not like they're doing it for free, they aren't doing the gigs out of the kindness of their own hearts, people pay quite a bit of money to go to these gigs, people have the right to say what they want about it. Plus, you can't believe that people don't view them as gods that can't fail? :chuckle:

i'm not calling them gods i'm not saying that they can't fail i'm just telling you guys to actually be grateful for all that they do

What type of fucking fan are you if you aren't thankful for attending a Muse concert and having the opportunity to see them live? Lots of people don't get to see their favorite band live. As much as I want to see them play the old classics, I'm still satisfied when the play the "shit" songs by your people's standards. So much snot up your noses

It's not like anyone would die if they don't get see them live. It's not like I owe them my life for doing gigs. I still have the right to criticize them, and the setlists.

i'm not calling them gods i'm not saying that they can't fail i'm just telling you guys to actually be grateful for all that they do

But why? What have they done to deserve immunity from any kind of criticism?

Stop complaining about the complains. If you have the right to complain about the set then they have the right to complain about the complains however, no one can complain about the complaints about the complaints of the complaints. Ok.

Stop complaining about the complaints complaining about the complaints, Jesus.

Archived