i absolutely cannot fucking believe you guys. you really aren't thankful for muse making music and spending all this money making the stage and the robot and the guitars and every fucking thing that they do for YOU THE FUCKING FANS THAT THEY LOVE. i'm real fucking shocked be grateful for this band for fucks sake

And we, the fans that buy their music, buy their merch, and buy their tickets.

Muse are world renowned as one of the best live acts on the planet, but they seem to be degenerating into a paint by numbers stadium band.

Yes, the production values are off the chart, but you cant just think that £££££ = best show ever.

We would like some variety, some passion. I guarantee every show this tour will be identical....save for the normal 3 or 4 song rotation.

What type of fucking fan are you if you aren't thankful for attending a Muse concert and having the opportunity to see them live? Lots of people don't get to see their favorite band live. As much as I want to see them play the old classics, I'm still satisfied when the play the "shit" songs by your people's standards. So much snot up your noses

Who are these people who don't get to see their favourite band live and why don't they get to see them?

Is it because these bands don't play in their cities? Well Muse have cancelled the last 3 gigs in Sweden so don't really know what I should be thankful for in that case.

The reason to why Muse are able to play in so many places is because they are a huge band with loads of fans. Like someone else said, Muse should be fucking thankful because they have fans that allow them to travel the world and earn a lot of money.

Wow has this thread just become a massive tl;dr. I keep coming back in hopes that someone will say something stupid/funny enough to get banned.

I'm surprised Dee's 'You are the cancer of this fandom' didn't get at least a little bit of a finger wag :LOL:

Funny thing is, I actually didn't mind the setlist and liked it for the most part. It's just that the few bad parts about it are pretty bloody dire.

i'm not calling them gods i'm not saying that they can't fail i'm just telling you guys to actually be grateful for all that they do

Im grateful they overplay Starlight and chose it as a closer.

How can you say this though? This tour has had a lot of rotation.

I mean the stadium shows.

I love Muse. Seen em 17 times and counting. Can't wait for Sunday, it's going to be great. But i'd like some variety. Just can't see them mixing it up much because of all the set pieces.

how many fucking times can you fucking seriously say fucking in a fucking sentence?

@ the person defending muse angrily

i'm just angry i'm settling down now, sorry. i'm not that mad at those people that were angry about UD and GL i'm just stressed out and stuff sorry guys.

Archived