No I'm sorry, RBS is my least favourite Muse song. Have never been able to get into it.

It's too quiet... I remember the level of chatter among the crowd during the first few minutes. Boring.

You must be the least patient person ever then because the last half of the song is brutally loud :stunned:.

Also, people being cunty at gigs and talking over something doesn't reflect badly on the song, only the chatty morons.

I don't get why Matt needed to change his clothes for the last three songs :LOL:

Whole band changed. I have to say that the show was amazing. Great stage and visuals and pyro. Unintended/blackout/guiding light/UD was dire though. They had some horrendous synth start half way through unintended which turned everything to a fuzzy mess. Blackout was NOTHING compared to wembley 07 with matt on guitar. Ruined blackout as a song for me. Bloody great gig though. Bliss+ deadstar were highly unexpected. Starlight closing was a big letdown but there was so many funny moments in theproduction. Great show overall though!

Archived