We will get Neutron Star Collision tomorrow :p

:LOL: Oh the joy

Also, curfew of 22:30 was the same for Ricoh no? Means they've scheduled 15 mins more tonight and tomorrow, that's why I'm wondering if they'll do any longer.

Also, curfew of 22:30 was the same for Ricoh no? Means they've scheduled 15 mins more tonight and tomorrow, that's why I'm wondering if they'll do any longer.

Im pretty sure they wont. At Coventry Muse came on 10 mins late but went off 20 minutes late. So i presume they got in trouble for it and have just given themselves a little bit of extra breathing room as to the curfew.

Muse on stage at 20:15 tomorrow as well.

A lot of activity in London tonight with the gig and UEFA final. The first half ended nil-nil. 170000 german fans are present.

On topic: can't wait to see what rotations are up for tonight

170,000?! Didn't realise there was that many! It's a good game so far

A lot of activity in London tonight with the gig and UEFA final. The first half ended nil-nil. 170000 german fans are present.

On topic: can't wait to see what rotations are up for tonight

>170 000

>wembley capacity 90 000

Im pretty sure they wont. At Coventry Muse came on 10 mins late but went off 20 minutes late. So i presume they got in trouble for it and have just given themselves a little bit of extra breathing room as to the curfew.

Ah ok, that makes sense.

edit: Animals but no mention of Resistance

Archived