i mean fuck guys they're not going to just play all of their old songs why are you even expecting that, plug in baby is their most played song anyways, i'm glad they aren't playing it, matt was just starting to hate it and i could tell especially during the warchild gig where he just laid down on the ground during the riff. remember when you all were like begging for them to play dead star more and now they are and you're just like where's all the other songs they can only fit so much into a set and they've chosen a lot of fuckin good songs so be grateful for fuck's sake

sorry for the rant it makes me angry

Holy run-on sentences.

If I don't like the particular non-staple song selections, then I don't like them. It's not my duty to be thankful because someone else's favourites got played.

it would be awesome if some people on here would stop whining about guiding light being played. just pages and pages of people bitching and moaning about how they don't want it. it's an eyesore. and the same with undisclosed desires too. if u guys don't like them to play those songs, at least be thankful that you guys AREN'T at the actual show because you people would be buzzkills or debbie downers if i saw you guys complaining about songs that are played/aren't played at an actual show.

Erm, this is a discussion board, if we want to say UD is boring we can :happy:

1 - Intro (??)

2 - Supremacy

3 - Supermassive Black Hole

4 - Panic Station

5 - Bliss

6 - Resistance

7 - Animals

8 - Man With A Harmonica + Knights Of Cydonia

9 - Jam (Lightning Bolt but not sure if Dracula Mountain)

10 - Sunburn

11 - Dead Star

12 - 'Nuvver Jam (Probably Monty)

13 - Feeling Good

14 - Follow Me

15 - Liquid State

16 - Madness

17 - No intro + Time Is Running Out

18 - Stockholm Syndrome + Freedom Outro

------------------------------------------------------------------

19 - Unintended

20 - Blackout (Now with added lightbulb)

21 - Guiding Light

22 - Undisclosed Desires

23 - Unsustainable (Now with added Charles)

24 - Plug In Baby + apparently Sweet Child O' Mine Outro

25 - Survival

Can people stop with the "stop complaining" bullshit? What the hell are we supposed to do on a thread dedicated to setlist discussion? First half was great, second half was bad.

Also that whole idea of "if you're not there you can't complain" is crap too. We know the songs. We know how they are live.

The problem in that section is Guiding Light. Makes that section look awful, even if it's actually alright.
UD is never alright live. And didn't really care for Unintended when I saw it live either.

Yeah I agree, Starlight closing is the only proper flaw in my eyes :)

My guess:

Bliss I can see being rotated with Hysteria and MoTP

Resistance rotated with Butterflies & Hurricanes (unfair but they did rotate Resistance with Bliss on the Arena tour)

Sunburn with Explorers ( :( )

Feeling Good with USoE

Dead Star with Fury :ninja:

Archived