Do you think Waldbune will get the same stage as the statiums?

I'm going to the Waldbühne show and I've thought about the stage setup too.

There isn't very much depth to a big production between the trees and the floor.

Maybe they have permission to take down the current stage, but I don't think any band has ever done that at this venue.

So no, don't think it'll be the full stadium set up, unless they cut down some trees ...

I'm going to the Waldbühne show and I've thought about the stage setup too.

There isn't very much depth to a big production between the trees and the floor.

Maybe they have permission to take down the current stage, but I don't think any band has ever done that at this venue.

So no, don't think it'll be the full stadium set up, unless they cut down some trees ...

I saw this comment a while ago here on muse.mu but I don't know if it's true or fake.

"Muse Fans in Deutschland:

Vielleicht wisst ihr's ja auch schon, aber für die Konzerte an der Loreley und in Berlin wird eine spezielle Bühne angefertigt. Mal schauen ob das richtig cool oder eher weniger wird im Vergleich zum Rest der Tour.... ;)

"Die Show des Headliners MUSE, die in einer der atemberaubendsten Outdoor-Locations Deutschlands stattfindet, verspricht unverwechselbar und einzigartig in ihrer Art zu werden. So wird beispielsweise eine, eigenes für die beiden deutschen Shows konzipierte Bühne gebaut" - Ticketmaster"

it says that they're going to set up a special stage, and not the standard stage at Loreley & Waldbühne. Again, I don't know if it's true or fake

I saw this comment a while ago here on muse.mu but I don't know if it's true or fake.

"Muse Fans in Deutschland:

Vielleicht wisst ihr's ja auch schon, aber für die Konzerte an der Loreley und in Berlin wird eine spezielle Bühne angefertigt. Mal schauen ob das richtig cool oder eher weniger wird im Vergleich zum Rest der Tour.... ;)

"Die Show des Headliners MUSE, die in einer der atemberaubendsten Outdoor-Locations Deutschlands stattfindet, verspricht unverwechselbar und einzigartig in ihrer Art zu werden. So wird beispielsweise eine, eigenes für die beiden deutschen Shows konzipierte Bühne gebaut" - Ticketmaster"

it says that they're going to set up a special stage, and not the standard stage at Loreley & Waldbühne. Again, I don't know if it's true or fake

Hey guys! I wrote that comment on Muse.mu.

Since I've ordered my tickets at Ticketmaster, they always send me mails about current news about Muse, so I get the information about the different stage at the gigs in Germany ;) So no fake :)

Hey guys! I wrote that comment on Muse.mu.

Since I've ordered my tickets at Ticketmaster, they always send me mails about current news about Muse, so I get the information about the different stage at the gigs in Germany ;) So no fake :)

That's the mail:

Unbenannt.jpg.e566bf5a9e958aca42bc0627c84c4baf.jpg

Do we actually have any idea what this upcoming tour will look like?

I'm not sure whether it was Dom or Matt, but he said that "maybe the pyramid will stay and be part of their summer stadium tour"...

Would be great!

I hope not.

I remember an interview in which Matt mentioned something like a huge solar system over the crowd :LOL:

I'm going to guess it's not 360.

I love the thought of a solar system above the crowd. It sounds stupendously ridiculous and could be awesome. But the practicality is tricky and Health & Safety... well, let's not go there.

It's one of those concepts which sounds like it might be cool, but would probably just look a bit tacky in reality ala/The Resistance Tour UFO. Plus I'm a bit bored of the whole Muse+Space association.

It's one of those concepts which sounds like it might be cool, but would probably just look a bit tacky in reality ala/The Resistance Tour UFO. Plus I'm a bit bored of the whole Muse+Space association.

The space association can be good like the 2007 stadium tour satellite dish things, something different to any other band big enough to be playing stadiums as well. Agree a solar system would probably look a bit tacky though

Wouldn't be dissapointed if we didnt get any acrobats floating about on balloons/suspiciously-balloon-looking-UFO's this year though...

The space association can be good like the 2007 stadium tour satellite dish things, something different to any other band big enough to be playing stadiums as well. Agree a solar system would probably look a bit tacky though

Wouldn't be dissapointed if we didnt get any acrobats floating about on balloons/suspiciously-balloon-looking-UFO's this year though...

The 2007 stadium tour was about the HAARP project, and the illuminati's all seeing eye. Watch for those antennas and lights.

Didn't Matt say something at the Brits about getting Brian Cox to do a monologue on stage?

He did.

I think it will be some kind of an interlude. Maybe mixed with Isolated System (though I'd prefer them doing some new interludes for stadiums)

Archived