so the pic we saw earlier wasn't even of the finished stage, it still does look not finished imo. just look at the end of the runway.

i think a lot of stuff still is going to be added to the stage. Cirque Bijou said on twitter they are making 3 huge props so who knows what that is going to be...??

I prefer this so far too, it feels like they'll be closer / more connected to the crowd, rather than being tiny specs on a far away stage (compared to the videos that I've seen of wembley 2010) . I'm guessing the stage wont be so far forward at the other gigs?

God dammit I told myself to not look at any spoilers :LOL:

I love the stage design, nice and simple so far, it reminds me of HAARP. It'll be great being so close to the band at Ricoh. Going from Chris's tweet yesterday they must be starting rehearsals very soon, definitely keeping away from here until the gig.

personally I don't like TR stadium stage at all.

it seemed like a freaking building, way too heavy and not enough LEDs (the ones on the top didn't look well). the only great idea was the moving platform, but I think that view was shit for the GA when they were up there.

at this moment the new one looks more like a stripped down version of The Biggest Bang by Stones than anything else. can't see this being the final result though. there's too few LEDs and Charles is still missing. it would be really shit if the whole 'robot' thing didn't happen :(

I like the catwalk btw, it looks huuuge :awesome:

and there's a strange white square in the middle of the main stage

it may be a lift and Matt would appear from under the stage :facemelt:

I like the look of the stage, can definitely see the similarities with HAARP and nice to have a more stripped back kind of thing compared to the Resistance stadium tour

Given current weather conditions (in England at least), I cant help but feel a stage without a roof might be a bit of a brave move!

I embrace the bad weather. Seriously, provided it didn;t mess with the sound quality I love the thought of it lashing rain while I'm going mental in the Dead Star mosh pit

I would probably only be not bothered by the rain if Dead Star actually got played! Its more the waiting round all day in it that gets a bit much though

I embrace the bad weather. Seriously, provided it didn;t mess with the sound quality I love the thought of it lashing rain while I'm going mental in the Dead Star mosh pit

Dead star :D

and to be honest , embracing the weather is the only thing to really do in Britain :LOL: As long as the gig is good, nothing else matters really :)

Personally I hope thats not it.....

It looks far too similar to other stage design and Muse have always been ground breakers. Really hope there is more to come and the stage design not an afterthought from just the idea of playing stadium tours:rolleyes:

I was at that gig on the saturday but I was really far back. Just on the cusp of where the slope met the flat grass section. Great gig.

With this being half pitch only and still GA not sold out (I think?) may mean a bit more room only problem is if I go matts side I worry about not seeing chris as much

Personally I hope thats not it.....

It looks far too similar to other stage design and Muse have always been ground breakers. Really hope there is more to come and the stage design not an afterthought from just the idea of playing stadium tours:rolleyes:

Yeah, maybe put some loops and bridges along the runway. Perhaps a couple of slides, one each side of the stage.

THE BAND SHOULD BE LOWERED DOWN BY WIRES ONTO A MOUNTAIN OF FLAMING DIAMOND SKULLS

FOR EVERY NOTE THAT MATT PLAYS, EXACTLY FOUR (4) CANNONS SHALL FIRE RANDOMLY INTO THE AUDIENCE

THE CANNONS SHALL FIRE TITANIUM CANNONBALLS THAT ARE ALSO ON FIRE

DOM'S DRUMKIT WILL BE MADE OF lCE, AND WILL BE MELTED AWAY BY THE FLAMETHROWERS ABOVE HIS HEAD OVER THE COURSE OF THE SHOW.

CHRIS' BASS WILL BE MADE OF GLASS, AND IT SHALL BE SMASHED AFTER EVERY (EVERY) SONG

UFOS WILL RANDOMLY SELECT TEN AUDIENCE MEMBERS AT THE START OF EACH SONG, AND WILL DROP THEM FROM A HEIGHT OF FIFTY FEET

THE FALLING CORPSES WILL ENHANCE THE MUSIC

ALL THE STEWARDS SHALL BE GIVEN FLAMETHROWERS, BLINDFOLDS, AND HALLUCINOGENIC DRUGS BEFORE EACH SHOW

BEFORE EACH ENCORE, THE STAGE WILL BE CONSUMED BY DARKNESS (NOTE: THE POWER OF DARKNESS MUST BE HARNESSED TO DO THIS) AND A NEW ONE SHALL BE CONSTRUCTED BEFORE THE BAND RETURNS

FEELING GOOD SHALL NOT BE PLAYED

Still waiting for this.

Archived