wasn't that cupkaykie and a couple of friends? it's why MK Jam is known as MK Jam not Bern or Wankdorf Jam :mad: and yeah it was a few days before the first gig of that stadium tour, in Bern.

2 or 3 weeks, if I'm not mistaken.

MK Jam sounds fine - Wankdorf Jam is hilarious, and Bern Jam is a bit... eh. Swiss Jam would've worked best from that perspective, but MK Jam is what stuck, what is factually correct and what works.

Coventry Jam sounds like a dull prospect... Ricoh Jam would work better. Even if that name is taken by a printer.

Mk Jam was in reference to the MK Bowl (in milton keynes), where mk jam was "played" for the first time during rehearsals.

Anyway, Ricoh jam sound great

Don't know where this year they are going to make their rehearsals for stadium stage , any ideas ?

2 or 3 weeks, if I'm not mistaken.

MK Jam sounds fine - Wankdorf Jam is hilarious, and Bern Jam is a bit... eh. Swiss Jam would've worked best from that perspective, but MK Jam is what stuck, what is factually correct and what works.

Coventry Jam sounds like a dull prospect... Ricoh Jam would work better. Even if that name is taken by a printer.

I'm pedantic enough to go and look this up, lol, and found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1NHA5qqZuk

which says it was 23/5/10 and Bern was 2nd June! It's going to end up being Printer Jam, isn't it?

I'm pedantic enough to go and look this up, lol, and found this:

which says it was 23/5/10 and Bern was 2nd June! It's going to end up being Printer Jam, isn't it?

had to express my disapproval when Matt messed up the Hysteria solo...seriously, how many times has he played that before?!

What a dumb comment :LOL:

And yes, Printer Jam is perfect for me :yesey:

I think it would've been awesome if Muse had let people in for an exclusive "first look" thing when they did the MK Bowl rehearsals in 2010. Plus it reduces the likelihood of people breaching places with flimsy fences like the Bowl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq3zVseuxS8

Still, free loud renditions is still pretty sweet. Be nice if they did it again.

Coventry FC season fixtures are pretty much done with as of this month. If they were going to have a test run of the production as they did MK Bowl, they might as well setup early in Ricoh and do it early there. It would be the cheapest of the three venues to rent for more than one day.

I think I will have to do a bit of shopping a retail park the night or two before and keep an eye out for any light shows. :LOL:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived